New BMW 3 Series Commercial

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    fuck! I been waiting for it to come on but I just realized I don't have that channel. shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    I didn't see it, but is this maybe it? It's older, but runs through all of the 3 series.



    Still looking, if I get too impatient I'll try to download the topgear and rip that commercial...

    Edit: Don't think that's it..

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeK
    replied
    need...link...now

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    This is really hyping me up, it better be awesome.
    26 minutes......

    Leave a comment:


  • ToplessE30
    replied
    Well I should say when I saw a cloud of smoke around the e30.

    Oh and this is off topic but pretty humorous.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=kU8WZnVJr...elated&search= NWS (bra/boobs)

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    This is really hyping me up, it better be awesome.
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by ToplessE30
    I saw it too. I was studying and my eyes shot up instantly when I caught a glimpse out the corner of my eye.
    This is really hyping me up, it better be awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • ToplessE30
    replied
    I saw it too. I was studying and my eyes shot up instantly when I caught a glimpse out the corner of my eye.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by mattdk318i
    you would think it would be here:http://www.bmwusa.com/uniquelybmw/cu.../tvcommercials

    But its not. So its got to be released today
    I checked there too. YouTube has no new posts under BMW commercial, BMW, or 3 series that match up. Or MetaCafe...

    Leave a comment:


  • mattdk318i
    replied
    you would think it would be here:http://www.bmwusa.com/uniquelybmw/cu.../tvcommercials

    But its not. So its got to be released today

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Okay I found this one though, fucking awesome way to answer your non carguy friends who say "its only a car":

    Leave a comment:


  • mattdk318i
    replied
    Originally posted by 02stu
    Who has a link!!
    still searching man....

    Leave a comment:


  • 02stu
    replied
    Who has a link!!

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Bastards, I am searching the intarwebs with no luck!

    Leave a comment:


  • mattdk318i
    replied
    Originally posted by BDSax
    just saw it again. they show a e30 doing a donut and mention that they didnt mean to start a sub-culture, then they show a bmw meet and say or a religion.
    commercial is one of the best ive seen. they have the BEST TV Ads
    Definitely gave me chill bumps, even if it was a short snipit

    Leave a comment:

Working...