Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discount tires rebate. WOOP!

Thought i'd share the wealth..

100 bucks off online orders and free shipping. Just picked up some Azenis RT615s for 205 bucks! I dont know how it works if you want to get the tires mounted by them though? I'll be doing the mount/balance at my work so you cant beat that!

End's the 20th btw.

Discount Tire Direct is retiring, but check out our partners at Tire Rack! With tires and wheels for virtually every vehicle make and model, Tire Rack is your new source for the best prices and selection for online and mail-order purchases.
    Last edited by ibavarian; 10-16-2007, 08:48 PM.
    "Full throttle till you see god, then brake hard"

90' 325i f0 door
    06 Kawi ZX6R

good find! i just picked up 215/45R16 azenis 615's for 340 shipped.
    sigpic

Comment

Is this discount tire, or discount tire direct? Either way I may be getting my winter tires for my baskets a little earlier...

EDIT: It is for direct, and that place is already the cheapest tires around! Getting mine soon!

Discount Tire Direct is retiring, but check out our partners at Tire Rack! With tires and wheels for virtually every vehicle make and model, Tire Rack is your new source for the best prices and selection for online and mail-order purchases.
      Reminiscing...

Comment

MONEY! 2 full sets for under 600.
        sigpic

Comment

fyi for you 16 inchers didnt see anything desirable in 225/45R16, but fwiw 215 rt-615s have the same contact patch as 225 r-s2's
          sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm sounds like a perfect excuse to get new wheels and tires

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1726949
            Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
            gross, I bet that has an offset so positive it could prove to eliminate all emo feelings

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Groupie View Post
              MONEY! 2 full sets for under 600.
              Dude nice. Got $100 off my winter tires for $208 total shipped! This place really is the best.
              Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd View Post
                good find! i just picked up 215/45R16 azenis 615's for 340 shipped.
                Ditto! Thanks for the heads up OP...
                Originally posted by Simon S
                When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Shitty. Wish I knew what wheel I was going with next. Hopefully this comes around again. Z rated Falken 215/40/17s for $240? Fucking ridiculous.
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
                    Shitty. Wish I knew what wheel I was going with next. Hopefully this comes around again. Z rated Falken 215/40/17s for $240? Fucking ridiculous.
                    Buy them. If they don't pan out, sell them. Done deal, you can definitely break even.
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                      Buy them. If they don't pan out, sell them. Done deal, you can definitely break even.

lol this from a guy who was stuck with a set of useless tires for 3 years
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd View Post
                        lol this from a guy who was stuck with a set of useless tires for 3 years
                        Hah yes that is very true. Well more like 2 years. Ah fuck it I still sold them.
                        Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by ibavarian View Post
                          Thought i'd share the wealth..

100 bucks off online orders and free shipping. Just picked up some Azenis RT615s for 205 bucks! I dont know how it works if you want to get the tires mounted by them though? I'll be doing the mount/balance at my work so you cant beat that!

End's the 20th btw.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/home.do
                          thanks for the headsup-i'll be ordering some 15" winter tires -man,all 4 for 165 shipped,i'll be oredering 14 inchers(195 60 14) for my basketweaves being installed in the 2002($120 shipped x4).

Comment

whats a good tire for 195/60R14? in florida and need to replace the Rs2's

NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                              whats a good tire for 195/60R14? in florida and need to replace the Rs2's

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...95&ar=60&rd=14

Falken Azenis RT-615
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X