another fucked up E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another fucked up E30

My brother had a rusty gray e30 that was his beater for a while. He sold it when he bought his Mini. Well, he actually sold it to one of my coworkers so i get to see it every day. well...the guy isnt exactly into them like we are and isnt the best driver either and a tool. and well....I'll let the pictures tell the rest.

so, he rear ended another car at about 10 or so MPH. he bent the fan clutch, broke one hella light and both high beams, bent the shit out of the passenger side headlight bracket, bent in the radiator and the auxiliary fan, and bent the hood.

we grabbed a chain and a tree and pulled out the lower front right above the DB which seriously popped right back into place with a loud "ping." used a hammer and pry bar to get the light housings bent back to resemble what it was before as well as the hood. The fan is jammed against the lower pulley and doesn't spin and we got the aux fan working so it wont overheat now. we got the headlight pointing mostly forward. now it looks a bit retarded.

I forgot to save the before pictures but I sent them to my brother and he'll post them up when he gets a chance or sends them to me.

want to buy some US grills? lol
    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

it has the uber rare single euro highbeam mounted to the bumper..

along with the grill delete kit...

not a bad e30, could probably score some real money on ebay..

Comment

lol, it's the kid's only car and barely has the money to afford it which is going to be harder due to an insurance raise from the accident. lol

standard US grills dont work because of the Hella lamps. the old ones were cut to fit.

I still think it resembles an old VW.

Comment

Working...
        X