Found M3 Body kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found M3 Body kit

Just browsing around the web and found an M3 body kit for an E30.

I am aware of the policy of not posting ebay links, so if someone wants to see it first hand here's the article number 150172195197.

It is for sale in 1500 euro, even if i had a coupe (which i don't) too much for me.
    Attached Files

that is interesting, I have never seen the C-Pillar panel and or trunk lid pieces
    in the past!

Comment

Originally posted by KangamangusDriver View Post
      that is interesting, I have never seen the C-Pillar panel and or trunk lid pieces
      in the past!
      x2
      wow
      Build Threads:
      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

that whole set is out of Chech., and it is all fiberglass. so I imagine the quality is equal to everything out of eastern europe.

Comment

Ask Vlad about their women....;)

Comment

Sticky this for everyone who keeps asking for this "bodykit". Ugh.
            Reminiscing...

Comment

It wouldnt be bad for a track rat persay. But still, I just say no to fiberglass.
              sigpic

Comment

I would love to rock that as a garage queen...but 'glass on a DD? NFW.

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                  that whole set is out of Chech., and it is all fiberglass. so I imagine the quality is equal to everything out of eastern europe.
                  x10000000000000
                  Build Threads:
                  Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Working...
                  X