If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hi Fred. I've been everywhere. Work has been crushing me. The parts car is gone and all needed parts are in the garage, I just haven't had even a second to get wrenching. Hopefully soon. How about you, what's new? Did you finish that swap?
I finished an S50 swap, then immediately set out on working on an M50 swap. I then sold the M50 swap to a dude in Jersey. I decided to strip the 318is. I sold the engine. I bought a lachssilber 325i, and most recently, another diamantschwarz 318is.
LMK if you need a hand. I sometimes have a free weekend. :D
Comment