Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same troll as the m5 swap hoax?

Sounds like the same child to me.

Well, Joe Funk is a member of this board, so if he really did sell this guy the engine he's talking about I'm sure Joe will chime in.

Comment

Doesn't appear at first glance to be a troll, could just be that he doesn't convey himself very well. We'll have to wait and see.

I'm surprised the purists at S14.net haven't hanged him yet.

Comment

Joe did, in fact, have an E28 M5 at his shop to (sniff!) chop up. I saw it with my own 4 eyes. I think he said the guy that bought it was in Wisconsin, but I dunno.

Wish I could have afforded that motor. That would be a beast!

Luke

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

He has similar posts and shots at e30tech, from august. I vote not a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
            Joe did, in fact, have an E28 M5 at his shop to (sniff!) chop up. I saw it with my own 4 eyes. I think he said the guy that bought it was in Wisconsin, but I dunno.
            I saw it too, was a pretty car...

Comment

"i drove that m20 into the ground. not in a bad way, i just constantly drove at high rpm's running down punks who thought they were hot shit in e36 m3's. the m20 is a seriously durable engine, and while it lacks in top end... the 325is was a seriously quick car bone-stock on the backroad twistys where i live. even have memories of gaining on some evo and wrx owners who had no driving skillz but expensive toys."

i dont think so. sounds like a moron to me.

Comment

Trooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

0 posts

case closed

Comment

that doesn't necessarily mean anything...although I agree it is a bit fishy
                    sigpic

Comment

Did anyone see the picture of the car with the s38 in that thread? Did you notice the mono wiper? Is that a MB unit or some aftermarket one. It looks much different than the one's I've seen.

Comment

sounds like a douche bag with a run down car to me... that 120k high rpms claim is just nonsense, he problably just forget to change the timing belt.
                        Build Threads:
                        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Looks like an Mbz mono wiper

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Working...
                          X