Found and Fixed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found and Fixed!!!

Ok so, I found a rear apron from an e30 sitting at the junkyard and I paid $11.89 on thanksgiving day. After realizing that the rear apron was from Racing Dinamics and pricing it online I knew I had found something good., unfortunately it was cut from one of the corners and had about 5 coats of paint, this sucker had to be repaired so I took it to the bumpershop and they told me it was going to be a waste of money because they couldn't fix it. I thought fuck it., I'll take it somewhere else because after seeing the cost of $399.99 plus shipping and handling fees on bavauto.com Less than that was a deal. I went to a place in south L.A. called downtown bumper it took them a week to fix but after a cost of $150.00 how can I complaint.
    I want to post pictures of the finished product but don't know how to load them into the site... I have digit cam if you can help PM me I'll show you what I'm working with..........

Which junkyard did you go to? are there a lot of e30s there?

Comment

fail...

photobucket.com > register > upload pic > copy and paste 'IMG Code'

Comment

Originally posted by One21Two View Post
        Which junkyard did you go to? are there a lot of e30s there?
        Believe it or not I went to the one close to you. It's off of Peck road (pick a part) half off on that particular weekend. you have to fish like every other soul out there and as for everyone else, I have pics coming soon thanx for the help.

Comment

i use facebook to host all my images. convient
          ________
          Honda Sonic
          Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X