The Holy Bentley Repair Manual...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Holy Bentley Repair Manual...

FYI - wasn't sure if this belonged in the For Sale section or not, since it is just information on a great online deal I am just passing on...

So I am looking to do my tie rods this upcoming weekend and wasn't sure if I should replace the inner rods in addition to doing the outers. And if I decided to do the inners, would they be difficult, as I couldn't find a DIY on it.

So I decided to purchase a Bentley finally, something any enthusiast should have, but an expense I was trying to hold off for the longest time.

I checked around different places online to see where I could obtain one at the lowest cost. I tried Amazon, eBay, and a few other select sites. Finally, settled on buying from eCampus.com.

My total order came out to $41.53 shipped. As I proceeded to checkout, I saw that there was a section for coupon codes. I did a quick search and found a $5 off coupon code that actually worked.

So the bottom line is that you can buy a BRAND NEW Bentley Service Manual for a mere $36.53 SHIPPED!!! Just go to eCampus.com, add the book to your cart, and enter coupon code: HIGH5 and you will see the discount reflected below. And that's it!

If there is a better deal out there go ahead and put my damn post to shame.
    Last edited by silversleeper; 12-09-2007, 05:35 PM.
    Claus Luthe is my hero.

just ordered. thanks! :p

Comment

thanks for the tip kind sir

Comment

Good find..but $42 shipped?

I paid $10 less at Amazon 6 months ago...
        www.ryanwhopkins.com

Comment

$36.53 shipped

Comment

what's the coupon code? jeez man! lol

For those wondering, code is HIGH5
            Last edited by Sean; 12-09-2007, 05:33 PM.
            - Sean Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
              what's the coupon code? jeez man! lol

For those wondering, code is HIGH5

A little reading comprehension goes a long way... but I added BOLD and RED highlight to help it stand out a bit. :D
              Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                A little reading comprehension goes a long way... but I added BOLD and RED highlight to help it stand out a bit. :D

HAHAHAA omg...now I feel retarded. ;)

Another highlight...I looked on Amazon just for shits and giggles, and it's cheaper there right now. I just bought a brand new one for $32.97 w/ free shipping - no coupon needed.

:D
                - Sean Hayes

Comment

Thanks....just ordered one...good deal!
                  BMWCCA #389756

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
                    Another highlight...I looked on Amazon just for shits and giggles, and it's cheaper there right now. I just bought a brand new one for $32.97 w/ free shipping - no coupon needed.

:D
                    they must've gotten word on this deal or something cuz i had literally JUST checked them before ordering from here. oh well... an even better deal has been found, i am impressed.

on a side note, with all the recent purchases of Bentley manuals, I expect the forums to have less repeat questions posted :hitler:
                    Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                      on a side note, with all the recent purchases of Bentley manuals, I expect the forums to have less repeat questions posted :hitler:
                      that's what you would expect.

but we all know someone is going to ask something retarded.
                      My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                      There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
                        that's what you would expect.

but we all know someone is going to ask something retarded.
                        Can I swap an e36 M motor into my car? Its just p and p right?
                        Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Um... Amazon has it for $32.97 with free shipping:

Comment

I bought both the e30 and e36 bentleys from worldpac. Prolly paid too much, oh well, I don't have to come ask stupid questions, I have to read, not find info, then ask stupid questions.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                              Um... Amazon has it for $32.97 with free shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/BMW-E30-Servic...7274885&sr=8-1
                              LOL too funny.
                              - Sean Hayes

Comment

Working...
                              X