Why do cars have to be shiny?
Collapse
X
-
yeah yeah yeah,,, and better gas mileage too....
I want to see more of that copper - corrosion infested E30!Leave a comment:
-
As others have said, lots of satin cars, few that are flat.
I really like satin paint.Leave a comment:
-
-
satin anything is tits. my next e30 project is going to be satin if i dont get one with good paint.Leave a comment:
-
satin red is pretty bad ass
but as ive said before if you slam and stretch that bitch it wont matter what color the car isLeave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Here is my VW in winter mode. Satin Green. I prefer the sheen on the satin paint. It's also amazing how many looks it gets driving down the street.
Leave a comment:
-
Who needs shiny?



I love seeing people's reactions to my car. Most of the time it's like WTF?
.. and it drives the local ricer's crazy. They can't tell if they should rev their engine at me or not.Leave a comment:
-
-
I'm sorry - but some of those cars have such nice lines that it doesn't matter if it the paint is based on bird po-po juice or glossy. Don't get me started...Leave a comment:
-
Actually most of the nicer satin jobs you see have clear on them .the clear increases the vehicle's paint durability and resistance to harmful environmental effects..... I don't imagine they make a flat paint that would take the place of all of clear's benefits. Not to mention one wouldn't really be able to as successfully apply wax and other products often.
There is a flattening agent that you add to clear and can shoot over most base colors to get a nice satin semi-gloss finish .Leave a comment:







Leave a comment: