If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
If Henry Ford would have had his way, you would still be able to buy a new car in any color you want, as long as it is black. Flat black was what would be the best discription of what black looked like in those days as well.
You know, as much as you bitch and moan about Heeter starting shit with you and other people just for the sake of starting shit, you aren't much better.
No worries, It won't deter me from doing what I want. I appreciate all the work I do because I put 110% into it everytime.
the clear increases the vehicle's paint durability and resistance to harmful environmental effects..... I don't imagine they make a flat paint that would take the place of all of clear's benefits. Not to mention one wouldn't really be able to as successfully apply wax and other products often.
Because most people aren't happy with roller paint jobs.
Originally posted by Jordan
Most people are morons.
You know, as much as you bitch and moan about Heeter starting shit with you and other people just for the sake of starting shit, you aren't much better.
Leave a comment: