Tesla Roadster - Exclusive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesla Roadster - Exclusive

Other than a few of the top mags, Im the first "outsider" to do a shoot with this car. Autoblog got an exclusive first drive of this car and asked me to cover.

Here are the write up's:
    AutoBlog First Drive: Tesla Roadster
    AutoBlog Green First Drive

Here are some of my picks from the shoot. Full gallery can be found in the above first link..

Did you meet DavidV?

Comment

Simply awesome...

Comment

Great pictures and great looking car, I wanna see some videos of it now.
        1985 BMW 325e
        1997 BMW M3/4/5
        2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Awesome shots man - I need to learn more about that car...
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Good lord, Audi interiors are so beautiful!
            Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
            Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Very cool pics! In case you didn't know, DavidV is a forum member and works for Tesla. :up:

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
              MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
              | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

It simply uses the quattro AWD system IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by e30e View Post
                  Great pictures and great looking car, I wanna see some videos of it now.
                  See first link for video...

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                  Very cool pics! In case you didn't know, DavidV is a forum member and works for Tesla. :up:
                  Ive heard of David but did not meet him on my visit to the R&D shop..

Comment

Meh, I have seen that for a while, I don't like it. The body looks like a chopped up lotus, and the interior looks like it was taken from a Pontiac.

Its fast, I will give it that, but I can think of several other cars I would rather have for the money.
                    Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

I think it is sex...

I keep thinking that the motor, electronics and battery would fit nicely into a 914 - or a VW/speedster kit car...
                      Originally posted by Matt-B
                      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by equate975 View Post
                        Meh, I have seen that for a while, I don't like it. The body looks like a chopped up lotus, and the interior looks like it was taken from a Pontiac.

Its fast, I will give it that, but I can think of several other cars I would rather have for the money.
                        You do realize that it is a fully electric car, right? As in, no gasoline? There is nothing like it.

Oh, and it is a "chopped up" Lotus, they're made in the same plant. :o

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                        MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                        | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                          I think it is sex...

I keep thinking that the motor, electronics and battery would fit nicely into a 914 - or a VW/speedster kit car...

Considering that the battery alone weighs 1000lbs, I think that there might be a slightly better way to get 248hp into a 914.

Comment

I dont think DavidV works there anymore?

I actually applied to work at Tesla this afternoon, as they have positions that are right up my alley and in my experience. I was going to contact David but it seems he was working under contract for them.

Either way, that car is sexy.

Comment

I wish I lived closer, I would be working there....

Comment

Working...
                              X