X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UlrichFennec
    replied
    Remember that 325is I was talking about? He decided to park next to me! Left him a nice note complimenting his car after class so he'd have something nice to see.

Leave a comment:

• e30onBBSs
    replied
    Whos is this?! I walk out of work and am like WHAAAT! I work at isla on friday nights

you will know what isla is if its your car.. Im a tall white kid

Leave a comment:

• UlrichFennec
    replied
    Saw two today! One yesterday.

One parked next to some Nissan Z on a floor jack and one driving by as I was heading from the Import Auto Technicians shop. Kinda gawked at it for a second and I think the driver might have been creeped out, but it was a pretty E30, okay!

The other is a red 325is that goes to PPCC. I keep trying to find the guy so I can compliment on it and take him out for lunch.

Leave a comment:

• audiquattrot
    replied
    Parked at my job this morning in Nj

Leave a comment:

• cg138
    replied
    Saw a lowered, gray iX Wednesday afternoon getting onto I-15 North from 9000 S in Salt Lake City. Looks good!

Leave a comment:

• Reichart12
    replied
    Saw a silver vert this morning in the rain at 152 and bel air rd. Had alpina wheels and maybe mtech2 spoiler (but I could be totally off about the tech2).

Leave a comment:

• 15Michaeljoseph
    replied
    saw a red non-iS early model in enfield CT last night near the mall and TGI friday, looked like a CT plate. We honked and waved.

--Mike

Leave a comment:

• Reichart12
    replied
    Saw an early bronzit with euro bumpers? I95 north got off at White Marsh. Tried to catch up to you before the exit but never made it.

Leave a comment:

• C.Lanph
    replied
    Saw a alpine white 325i in highland, ca

Leave a comment:

• RetroAde
    replied

Spotted this shadowline cab on the way home from a soccer match today. Poor old girl's rough around the edges but bonus points for OEM originality and having the cloudiest back window I've ever seen. Looks like it's someone's daily driver.

For the record the mighty Ipswich Wanderers thrashed Hadleigh United 4-0 in this afternoon's Anglian Premier League fixture.

Leave a comment:

• Dzdimi14
    replied
    One of the teachers at my school has a really clean M3, Ill try to get a picture of it if he leaves the cover off one day.

Leave a comment:

• e30onBBSs
    replied
    Framingham MA, going straight right after the roundabout thing, towards the train tracks. Almost positive Ive seen the car on here, blue vert with black top. Short grey/ white hair and glasses! Who is this?

Leave a comment:

• matt91m42
    replied
    Just seen a black e30 on Gettysburg road camp Hill area pa, couldn't get a pic since I was riding my bmx bike. Looked nice though with the mtech kit.

Leave a comment:

• barbierij
    replied
    I saw an iX yesterday outside of Pine Plains driving on 199. I was super excited because the only ones I see around here are mine except for a guy who works at brick block in Millerton but I believe his is an '88. I waived but no response. i was in a saab.

Leave a comment:

• rcsoundn1
    replied
    spotted a white M-tech 2 vert with handicap plates on it at the walmart in loganvile! it was a pretty clean looking car to.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X