Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South on the 405 in fuggin traffic. Black 325 with 5 lug and euro smilies. I was pointing, from the white Ti, you saw me...

I was trying to explain to the girls in the car that it had a five lug swap, they just couldnt understand.
    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

santa rosa ca. a red and black 325is

whos is it?

in Rincoln valley area of santa rosa ca. 87 325is red from above the bumpers and door protectors and black below. the color combo looks great im thinking of doing it myself.but with my white one.some day when i have time and i see it i will take a picture with my phone

Comment

e36 vert with "pirate" for a license plate.
        ------------------------------------------------

Firefighter/EMT, Paramedic class of 2010. Yeah, i save Lives.

Comment

Milliken Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, Ca 6:56am, 02/13/08

Ca Plate "EVL BEMR"

Comment

Holy shit thats cool.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

just saw a guy at like 6:40ish in the QFC parking lot here in the kirkland/kenmore area. you just stared at me... i waved. you on here?

Comment

Plastic bumper 325iC w/ Pennsylvania plates.

White with blue top. Driving east on I90 between exits 49-47 in NY.

Comment

At 11:30 I saw a delphin early car at the Shell station in Matthews near CPCC Levine campus and Independence/Hwy. 74. At first I glanced and the Euro plate caught my eye, but I didnt pay much attention. Then as I was pulling out of the service station (you let me out) I passed and noticed that your bumpers were chrome steel ie. euro bumpers..?

I was in a white 4-door M3. Didnt wave because seeing a euro bumpered early car in the Charlotte area that I dont know caught me off guard.

Comment

Lacey, WA - Early grey (delphin would be my guess) lowered, what looked to be 17's, IS front spoiler, that was getting on I-5
                    Chris
                    90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

White with very nice Rims.

At the traffic light turn entering into RCC.
                      Looked at you, you waved I nodded.

Loved what you did with your car. Very Beautiful.

Comment

red 318i 4 dr at the student parking lot at SCC lincoln campus.

nice weaves, btw
                        ------------------------------------------------

Firefighter/EMT, Paramedic class of 2010. Yeah, i save Lives.

Comment

Maluco you and I must just be missing eachother all of the time hahaha, I live off of north horizon prkway, first left turn past tollway on plano pkwy, that cuts through to midway. You drive a red 2door is by chance? I see a lot of red head E30's in addison and out by my mom's in Allen. I am the guy in the 2door dark blue 87 eta with the murder tint the PO put on coz the ac needs a charge...silly... I deliver food part time for Prego's at parker and preston for extra cash too, anyone in plano has a good chance of sighting me on any night thurs-sunday 5-10pm ish. How modded is you is? I want to have one to compare my car to before and after chip is in.

Comment

silver 325i late model parked near Lillis on UO campus - specifically by NCC dorms. Clean car...
                            PNW Crew
                            90 m3
                            06 m5

Comment

Black early 325is with aftermarket wheels getting onto the Purdy bridge around 11:15 this morning.

Comment

My dad was in Seattle, and spotted a Black E30M3 with what appeared to he Hartge wheels on it, and a roofrack. It was parallel parked on the street. Any PNW know who that is?
                                1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                                1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                                1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                                1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Working...
                                X