X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lames View Post
    lol, Yep, one and only. Who's this?
    Gabe, haha. Whats up man? Didnt know you were rocking the e30. I think in HS I was the only one out of like 500000 people.

Comment

Originally posted by Money$hit View Post
      Gabe, haha. Whats up man? Didnt know you were rocking the e30. I think in HS I was the only one out of like 500000 people.
      Ah ha! Sweet, Ya man the E30 is my new car, and I'm loving everything about it. I thought I saw you driving on Broad street the other day you have plates with your last name? Fine tuned ETA. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Lames View Post
        Ah ha! Sweet, Ya man the E30 is my new car, and I'm loving everything about it. I thought I saw you driving on Broad street the other day you have plates with your last name? Fine tuned ETA. :)
        I dont remember being on Broad, but it must have been me.

Comment

on the fourth or fifth, I saw an bronzit e28 and alpine e30 on CA-89 near the Squaw Valley ski place, both of you looked like you knew what you were driving. I also saw two e30s, one red, one bronzit, getting of I-80 at the Donner Pass Rd. exit in Truckee. who are you?!

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
          sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

I think I might have spotted cahomey about a month ago or so driving down lower Van Ness by the 101 on-ramp. Flashed my highs at you and you did the same. Was that you? Beautiful e30!
            88 325is

Comment

Tonight, Cotati CA -

White, late model, 4 door with exhaust and m-diff cover, tinted out. Pretty clean!

I was in the right lane behind you with my white HID lows and yellow fogs.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
              HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
              **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Umm maybe, can't remember but i've been in the city a lot lately. I want to see your rims in person tho they look hard as fuk.

Originally posted by Kristeun View Post
                I think I might have spotted cahomey about a month ago or so driving down lower Van Ness by the 101 on-ramp. Flashed my highs at you and you did the same. Was that you? Beautiful e30!

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
                R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
                "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
                My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

Friday March 13th Hwy 20 in Oregon. You: Delphin (I think) vert heading east
                  Me: Burgundyrot coupe

I think it was delphin, It was in the shade and I was haulin ass so I didn't get a real good look.
                  -Andy

Comment

got a honk and a wave from a Red 325is with metal bumpers on Foster in Chicago.

Comment

an alpine later model on vorhees corner road in flemington
                      sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                      "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

hayward, ca. saw a faded red 325e? it had the metal bumper. missing front bmw emblem. and also had a domino's pizza thing on top!

Comment

I saw a delphin ix in reston VA today. (3/17). He flashed his hi's at me so I flashed back. I was in a champagne late model.

Wanna be friends?!

Comment

Just saw, about 40 mins ago, a blue 325i with diving boards in front of the coffee shop on washingtion st?
                            sigpic

Comment

Clean (well, at least shiny in the dark) tucked db red 2-door w ellips parked in front of the house next to me in totem lake. I stalked it in the dark for a minute. You'll see my vert when you leave...want to trade wheels? ha
                              92 325ic 5 speed, hard top, windscreen, 133k, for sale
                              sigpic

Comment

This morning around 0915, Mass state route 140 on the Bellingham/Mendon line. Slammed Apine cabrio with a Euro plate up front. Looked like he had HIDs and a CF is-style short wing on it. Very tight. I gave him two BIG thumbs up, he responded with a wave.

I was turning into my mechanic's shop to confirm my wife's E36 appointment Wednesday. I love my E30s.......
                                "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                                -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

Working...
                                X