This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etta325 View Post
    yeah man i see those everywhere and i cant believe some people dont even know what they are driving haha
    theres not alot of e30's here in Simi Valley but ever since i got mine i started seeing more of them around here o_0

Comment

black plastic bumper E30, beat to shit he wanted to race and showoff with his gf hahaha.

i was just laughing and his gf was staring at my 7 for a good 5min or so.

Burn.
      Originally posted by e30e
      lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
        i was just laughing and his gf was staring at my 7 for a good 5min or so.
        don't lie, she was staring at your seriously disfigured face.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
          don't lie, she was staring at your seriously disfigured face.

too bad i have window tint, so she can't see shit at night.

Comment

So i was rippin around town in my e30 and I saw an evo way in front of me, it turned left into a neighborhood so i followed, then at one of the first houses it turned left in the driveway and there was a red e30 M3 with warn paint in the driveway, a lady got out of the evo, looked about mid-high 40s, I said "I love your red car" and she said "Thanks its my husbands." Then i drove off, anyone know who that is? They live about a block away from me and I never noticed.

Comment

Dark (gray? maybe) vert on BBS's parked in Chicago today

Comment

Saw jakeB on my way up north on friday... Black 318is with borbet type A's
                sigpic

Comment

Saw this one in the San Diego Fry's electronics parking lot today. Belong to anyone on here?

Comment

Friday @ about 6:30pm just north/west of the tapanzee bridge. It was a black e30 m3. I was in my 87 zinno 325is. I almost sprained my neck when I realized that wide bmw that I thought was a 5er was in fact an m3.

Don't see those very often around here.

Comment

Okay buddy, I saw your ass driving a silver m3. I honked at you and gave you the peace sign in my trim-less cirrusblau car.

Comment

Black e30 on what looked like 2/3pc BBS mesh in Chicago

Silver e30 M3, pretty stock looking, around western MI last weekend

Comment

Grey 4dr 318i.

white 325es, flashed my High beams at it. chick was driving, some random dude sitting in the passenger seat pointed at my Car.

Comment

I keep seeing a white e30 with a black stripe down the middle of the hood in my area. venice/santa monica.

Who are you???

Comment

Stopped at a BMW shop I'd never seen before in Totem Lake here. Guy in his late 50's early 60's said it had been there for 30 years. He had a flawless--I mean CLEAN ENOUGH TO EAT OFF OF-- '87 325is, white. Oh my god I dribbled on my leg.

Body roll+perspective=the poor man's drop

Comment

saw these two cars this last sunday.the first one at the dublin blvd/ tassajara safe way in dublin and the second at hacienda regal im guessing the first guy works at the wells fargo there.

you on here you guys?

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                                anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

Working...
                                X