Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i saw a blacked out 2nd gen e30 rolling down 160th in north kirkland today. super clean with limo tint. 4 door, it was around 630pm.

86' silver arctic metallic es

Comment

White late model E30, smoked tails, black front and rear bumpers, right off Sheridan.

Black e30 a few weeks ago, looked like it had some dished out BBS meshies.

got a honk and a wave from a black E39 M5 with black wheels, looked lowered.

Comment

Funny avatar, Mucci.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

They make it in poster size. So money.

Then there's this

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
            They make it in poster size. So money.

Then there's this

Dude, that is SO AWESOME.
            I don't know if people would be offended or not, though...
            Slicktop City!

Comment

saw jakeB around 8:30ish or 9:00 near wilder... I was in my e36, but anyway, car looks good man.
              sigpic

Comment

Just saw an IX i think on History Channel on the show about failing infrastructure it was in St Louis MO:D

Originally posted by Slangbox
                Pretty sure if you removed the lights and plates, you'd disappear at night. Rockin' it Batman style--I like it.

Comment

This is just Sexy
                  Originally posted by e30e
                  lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Bronzed under the zun :)

spoted in Hawaii Kai by Longs, yes, I stalked again. lol

Comment

Keep seeing a white e34 5 series on the way to work. Dropped with wheels of some sort.

Comment

Around noon today, in Providence-across from the Steelyard. Debadged 'is of some sort. Brilliantrot I believe. Weaves. Clean from what I could tell.

Comment

Up in the North Puget Sound. Maybe I'll start a regional thread.
                          Anyhow, in Anacortes, saw an early red iS or eS parked in front of Tracy's Furniture. Tried to get a pic of a late model Bronzit? sedan with Canadian plates on Commercial, that was behind me. Then saw, what I suppose, is a faded red iX sedan at the corner of 32nd and M ave. Gave a nod. 3 e30's in the space of 3 minutes.
                          I was in my Gazellenbiege "e".

Comment

There's a red cabrio driving around town on BBS RF's that I see all the time, the guy always give me the nod when we pass.

Comment

saw an old fart grandpa down pacific coast highway with a cardinal red interior-325is...mint fuckin condition. godamn it grandpa.

Comment

6-30-09 around 1ish Westminster, CA

AW with racing seats going the opposite of me on Brookhurst. We both looked at each other. I was in my E46 M3
                                1990 BMW 325iS
                                2003 BMW M3

Comment

Working...
                                X