Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a Toyota tech that has a Silver slammed E30, and a guy that works at Five Guys with a Blue vert. Both clean.
    Slicktop City!

Comment

At lunch I saw a Red E30 M3 with VA plates over by Gate 2 of Pax river.
      Are you here?
      Slicktop City!

Comment

This orange e30 was parked outside the village squire in Crystal Lake Illinois, Dent on the drivers side behind the passenger and paint chipping off the front bumper. But i thought it was beautiful non the less.

Comment

TONS of e30s in Santa Fe this weekend. Especially the red vert next to Dunkin Dounuts on Thursday morning. Epicly stock!
          Yours truly,
          Rich
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Rigmaster
          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Theres a red E30 vert parked at tysons corner Nordstrom's garage that looks to be lowered.
            <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
            unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

blue 325....hot chick driving.
              Originally posted by e30e
              lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Spotted this one at the Cook Rd Park and Ride. Around 5pm today.
                Last edited by Quadrajet; 01-03-2014, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Spotted this vert this past weekend in Austin

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                    E30s here in the Dallas Metroplex area are extremely rare. Makes riding around in one feel much nicer and people look more. I can't wait to drop mine and add the 17"s.

It's so rare that when I do happen upon someone in an E30 we both automatically give each other the "what's up, I see you in that E30 bro" nod.....

Theres a pretty hot blonde chick that drives a Alpine iS out in Richardson, Plano area. Ive been trying to get her to pull over... hehe. To buy her car man.. not to bang her..

...................although........
                    sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                      Hot blond in either a 89, 90 or 91 white cabrio going southbound on the North Dallas Tollway. Caught her checking the model number on the back of my car while I was driving by her. Could she be an E30 enthusiast? Anyone here claim her?

I might like to..... hehe....
                      sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Originally posted by mtntexas View Post
                        Maluco- You need to get out more. I see e30s almost every time that I go out. Abundent in Carrollton, Richardson, Plano, & Frisco. Pretty thick in Arlington also.

I dunno I frequent all those places often and live in Plano. I dont see THAT many e30s. Yeah.. its not like I never see one but.. not like every day. Or couple of days for that matter.

Maybe I need to get out more too... LOL.
                        sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Theres a lawyer in West Bend Wisconsin that has a mint red DB e30 lowered, i think he also has a green 5 series touring, the model before the e39 body style. im curious if hes on here.

Comment

I had a quick convo on the freeway (sitting in bumper to bumper) last friday with a cute chick in a red Corrado, had a sticker to the effect of "I <3 my Corrado, I'm a glutten for punishment"...she said she had a 325e as well...

You around here or have these horny little clowns run you off?

lol
                            92 325ic 5 speed, hard top, windscreen, 133k, for sale
                            sigpic

Comment

A couple of weeks ago I saw a white vert lowered and what looked like a mtech 2 kit from far away and at night but from what I could tell it was very clean

also two weeks ago I had to go to jury duty two days and it was in Oakland and I saw the same black coupe with yellow high's

Either of you on here?

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                              anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

Spotted a sexy white vert, three people in the car.
                                Intersection of cliff and river hills drive.
                                Looked lowered and fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X