Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black late-model coupe with DTM muffler tips booking it down Sepulveda pass on Saturday night...
    cars beep boop

Comment

Chatted with a dude at a red light, in a dark red 87, who informed me his car had 1/3 the miles of mine and he paid 1/8 the price. :(
      Around the Ashland/Grand area.

Comment

In Portland over the weekend

Saw this 'vert
        Last edited by Quadrajet; 01-03-2014, 12:26 AM.

Comment

On the way home

Saw this IS, I was staring at it for the longest time when he was behind me. It looked strange to me, then I realised the kidney surround was painted white. Don't know if he's a "fan" or not, he was yakking on the phone while drving so I don't even know if he recognised an E30.
          Last edited by Quadrajet; 01-03-2014, 12:26 AM.

Comment

saw a bronzit late model 2dr with mexican wheels and horrible tint held up by a r3v sticker... wheels literally looked as if they were mounted outside the fender..

Comment

Originally posted by Suspence View Post
              Black Vert e30 at Marine st in La Jolla
              Black M3 going down La Jolla parkway yesterday
              that might have been me. i am in la jolla all the time. did it look like the one in the sig?
              1992 325i Convertible

Comment

Black DB outside the good time tavern in Livermore right now And a bunch of e30's in LA earlier today. another black one in universal city with the plate saying fanadik.

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

White late model E30, black front valance and a white square on the front windshield, I've seen it a few times and honked once:)

7speedshop.com

Comment

saw this guy in san fran on thursday. seems like he knew what he was driving and sounded good. anyone on here?

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                    anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

Raxe!!!

also saw the same blue eta again ahaha..i waved at the girl but i think she doesn't know what she's driving lol.
                      Originally posted by e30e
                      lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

spotted alpine diving boarded 325 on wilder yesterday then again the same car this morning on m25
                        sigpic

Comment

Silver e30 M3, dropped on gunmetal wheels, CF wing spoiler - Wicker Park area of Chicago.

The car had out of state tags, I just can't remember which state.

I yelled nice M3, but you didnt hear me. Or were too cool.

Comment

saw a red late model 325. gave the guy a wave and he returned the favor

-NICK

Comment

Saw a little red E30 up in germantown WI when I was in my dump truck honked the horn at him and gave him thumbs up

Comment

saw a yupster pulled over on the road in a 88-90 red vert with tan interior with diving boards on noyac road....definitely a weekend car! i stopped to see if everything was ok and he was just putting his driver's seat back because the back seat reclined while he was driving haha good ol e30s

(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
                                In this world, things aren't black & white. Its Delphin!

Parts, Buy Them--> http://picasaweb.google.com/transatl...eat=directlink

Snowboard & video game stuff --> http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=148645

Originally posted by Steve92E34
                                Your car is breathing my air, and so are you.
                                AND you are both still slow

Comment

Working...
                                X