Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RED M3 E30 in the fullerton area near the college, traveled on hacienda blvd making a left on West Rd. where the twisties are.
    Fuck you for having such a clean car :[

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Nothing lately, i actually i saw Raxe's E30 at My College acouple of days ago. looks clean!
      Originally posted by e30e
      lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Seen going up Jefferson street in Radford Virginia past the Deli Mart:

Black early model E30 with shadow trim and black wheels. Also was lowered and had
        what sounds like an engine swap. Maybe an M50?
        <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
        unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Saw a White, lowered Cabby on 101 Southbound about 9:00 AM yesterday taking the Ignacio exit (Novato)

It had a r3vlimited.com decal on the rear driver side window.
          sigpic
          1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
          Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
          Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Saw this in Budapest 2 days ago had to snap a couple of shots, I only saw 3 e30's while I was there.. a white 4 door coupe, a white convertible that was shabby, and this one parked in front of the Kampinski Hotel. I figured someone who worked there owned it.

Comment

Originally posted by JUMPNYC View Post
              Saw this in Budapest 2 days ago had to snap a couple of shots, I only saw 3 e30's while I was there.. a white 4 door coupe, a white convertible that was shabby, and this one parked in front of the Kampinski Hotel. I figured someone who worked there owned it.

Budapest?

Forget the cars. Let's see pics of some Eastern Euro babes!
              sigpic
              1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
              Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
              Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

Saw this beautiful bronzit with a hard top when coming over 17 to 880 in Campbell-ish area.

EDIT: btw there is a a crap load of hot chicks driving red e30's in Santa Cruz I've realized and I'm hoping to hook one of them someday that would be a hot couple haha

one of them was driving on 41st street well we we kept switching off who was in front Dow. The one coming from 17 and then we got off and shared acouple nods and checked the cars out and she drove off in one direction and I went in another. It was on weaves with a very nice stance and a rack on top with fairing and everything. It was a hot chick in a hot red e30 and she knew what she was driving. I've seen her a couple times and another chick at the safe way on 41st a couple times and the other day I saw another red one atthe same safeway that sounded beastly and I drove to where I saw it parkin and whoever it was went inside before I saw them.. There has been many other e30's in Santa Cruz and hopefully one day I can meet up with some guys from there and do a drive on Watsonville road
                Last edited by etta325; 10-01-2009, 04:32 PM.

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

Saw a black coupe with plastic bumpers on Brushy Creek Rd yesterday– followed me until I turned onto Taylors Rd
                  sigpic

Comment

And today I saw a gray vert on E North downtown heading towards 385.
                    sigpic

Comment

I passed a black 318 in Prescott Valley this afternoon - he had an R3Vlimited sticker in the back window. Gave 'im the thumbs up.

Comment

Saw a white Mtech vert with a pushed in driver's quarter at exit 117 on the GSP yesterday.

Comment

spotted bronizt early model at wal-mart at ben white and 71. Austin,tx

dirty silver early model with no spoiler at A.C.C. riverside. Austin,tx

Comment

Spotted a late model red 325i at a transmission place on euclid here in bay city today
                            sigpic

Comment

Theres a few in Bridgewater at the college, a white '87 is with plastic front bumper and halos, with a gorgeous blonde driving it, also 4 e30s at UTI in norwood, a 318is, a 325e, an 89 ix and a 325i, nothing too special though. Seen a few guys with e30 turbos around bridgewater
                              "In God we trust. All others must bring data." -W. E. Deming

/// 1987 325is /// Project Thread
                              Past: 87 is, 88ix, 88 i, 87 ic, 89 ix, 17 others.

Comment

late model green 4 dr.
                                Originally posted by e30e
                                lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Working...
                                X