Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a super, super clean schwarze late model with what appeared to be a 5 lug, DS1 or 2 setup heading Northbound on the 405 and exiting the highway at Roscoe blvd. An older gentleman with two kids in the car. Anyone from here?
    Last edited by Eurospec; 10-08-2009, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Red eta with Testarossa skirts I spotted near my home (excuse the reflection of my dash in the first pic)

Comment

silver 318is at laguna seca while we were leaving, after the GT race was over. I was in a black late model 325i with lm reps, HIDs, and orange vinyls on the highs.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
        PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Clean alpine '93 cabby at the roots '09 festival at Joshua Tree.
          cars beep boop

Comment

3 E30's going on Harbor away from fullerton.

1 late model black with BBS rs.
            1 late model white with a falling apart bodykit.
            1 late model red.

the black and red should of saw me, i was on the sidewalk with a brown backpack walking with traffic.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Just saw a dumped (i think) 4 door lachsilber e30 that sounded pretty fucking burly and had a Euro plate under his WA plate roll by my house in North Tacoma off, stopped to check out the car and then drove off..

Had a white integra or some shit following him
              Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
              Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

black e30 with bbs's i think. it was arriving at union station chicago
                PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                  Red eta with Testarossa skirts I spotted near my home (excuse the reflection of my dash in the first pic)

That's a Kamei kit. But i can't find my Kamei brochure to see if those are also Kamei wheels???

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                    That's a Kamei kit. But i can't find my Kamei brochure to see if those are also Kamei wheels???
                    Check out this post in the "E30s on 15s" thread. I think they're Enkei EK82.

Comment

See a few beaters occaisionally, a green 89 vert, a black 89 coupe and red e28 with black wheels

Comment

I was watching the Spurs/Bulls game from Chicago on TNT about 10 minutes ago and as they came back from commercials, the camera zoomed in on a clean, white e30 vert with diving boards. The camera man followed the car as it got closer. It was right outside the United Center. Is that anybody on here?

Comment

Was on the Eisenhower headed east into downtown in my wife's '88 Schwarz sedan and pulled up next to an early Zinno 325ix coupe around the Austin ramp and followed until the Kennedy turnoff...

Comment

saw a late model schwarz all red tails, exhaust and big wheels on bristol. i was right behind you in also a late model schwarz. anyone on here? ive been spotting alot of e30s in OC lately, plenty of them seem to be enthusiasts.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT325is View Post
                              saw a late model schwarz all red tails, exhaust and big wheels on bristol. i was right behind you in also a late model schwarz. anyone on here? ive been spotting alot of e30s in OC lately, plenty of them seem to be enthusiasts.
                              I used to see that car on bristol all the time when I lived there last year
                              Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
                              Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

I saw a bronzit going down 880/17 toward Santa Cruz the other day with what looked like an m-tech kit on it. Sick car!

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                                anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

Working...
                                X