Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yesterday(friday) i saw nice black M5 on southside blvd by the avenues.
    then saw red E30 on beach blvd just after 9A. dont remember if 4 door or not but left high bean was removed. intake inlet i guess.
    i saw another one but dont remember were friday too. i think it was bronzit.
    and today(saturday) i saw black 325e on 95 between pecan park and the airport road

and of course the day im in E30 heaven im not driving mine. both days. :(
    DENY IGNORANCE!
    Schwarz 325-totaled
    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Yesterday i saw another red 325i in front of normans
      sigpic

Comment

loud white 2 door 325 with deep dish wheels turning off neil ave onto vine st around 430-5pm tuesday the 23rd

Originally posted by vlad
        Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Saw a silver early-model with running lights on driving on 490 east just after the 590 interchange.

Comment

Saw a red E30 M3 on 33 North near the Wind Gap today, couldn't catch up, but the car looked great.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
            '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
            '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
            '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

An early model 325, alpine on bottlecaps, with PA plates in the walmart/lowes parking lot on rt. 31 at about 9:00pm last night.

Also at 8:15am this morning (not an e30), an alpina decaled (sp?), e38 740il with blacked out kidneys on rt. 31N. SUPER SeXAY!
              sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
              "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

in LA on the 110 at the 101 junction i saw a droped white 3251 with metal bumpers and a yellow rear euro plate under the CA plate. you boned out and kept going on the 110
                sigpic

Comment

You have a gutted late model track rat with a roll cage/bar and no front bumper.
                  tinted windows.
                  WTF ARE YOU DOING IN FULLERTON COLLEGE PARKING LOT!?
                  Who is this?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                    You have a gutted late model track rat with a roll cage/bar and no front bumper.
                    tinted windows.
                    WTF ARE YOU DOING IN FULLERTON COLLEGE PARKING LOT!?
                    Who is this?
                    Are you sure it's a late model? My friend has an 87is track rat and goes to Fullerton College. Gutted, caged, racing seats and harnesses. stud conversion and weaves with no center caps. It's black.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                      Are you sure it's a late model? My friend has an 87is track rat and goes to Fullerton College. Gutted, caged, racing seats and harnesses. stud conversion and weaves with no center caps. It's black.
                      Im sure its that one. It is all black and its pretty gutted, its windows are mildly tinted so i cant see inside much, and yes it must be an 87, it has DB's. =]

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

yep that's my buddy. car belongs to his brother. he has a zinno 88 but it's broken at the moment. that car's handling is insane.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                        Originally posted by slammin.e28
                        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                          yep that's my buddy. car belongs to his brother. he has a zinno 88 but it's broken at the moment. that car's handling is insane.
                          nutty.

I also saw an E30 M3 in the parking lot, white.
                          it had the most fucked up valence and body fenders.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

About 1 AM this morning, saw a lowered plastic bumper red 325is on black weaves going down 116th street

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

coupon codes

Hello friends, Here is a new site for you to enjoy this christmas. I would like to introduce you Sale coupons.check out this site coupon codes it is really interesting.

Comment

Oh that was very interesting, thank you friend!

Comment

Working...
                                X