Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a red e30m3 with the gurney flap around the Philadelphia art museum area not too long ago. That thing was a Beauty!

Comment

there is a beat-ass alpine late-model IX parked a block from me with rusted everything. damn rich people abusing the E30 as their winter-beaters.

Comment

You: Late model "iS" of sorts (89-91?), Alpine e30 coming from Bonney Lake headed towards Mt. Rainier.

Me: '91 Alpine II 318iS debadged w/yellow highs. Flashed 'em, but you may or may not have thought I was just being a dick.
        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Saw a red late model 318 at the midland mall today. If your on here, i was gonna leave you a note asking if you wanna sell your interior, but i didn't have a pen.
          sigpic

Comment

Black Touring sighting in Encinitas.
            monoblanco
            www.passportsoccer.com

Comment

Spotted a black late model coupe on Bottlecaps with Massachusetts plates on 104 East in Webster, NY last night. Looked to have some sort of rear valance and exhaust. That makes...1 E30 I've seen other than mine in that town. :)
              ::: Present -- '87 325e, '95 525i
              ::: Past -- '91 318i, '95 540i/6, '85 323i Euro, '86 325es, '86 325e, '84 318i

Comment

Just saw a salty black diving board 325is traveling north on MA 122, North Uxbridge, young white male driving. I shot a :up:, got no response.
                "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                  You: Late model "iS" of sorts (89-91?), Alpine e30 coming from Bonney Lake headed towards Mt. Rainier.

Me: '91 Alpine II 318iS debadged w/yellow highs. Flashed 'em, but you may or may not have thought I was just being a dick.
                  Spotted a black late model coupe on Bottlecaps with Massachusetts plates on 104 East in Webster, NY last night. Looked to have some sort of rear valance and exhaust. That makes...1 E30 I've seen other than mine in that town.
                  Devis comparatif mutuelle sante |Comparateur mutuelles sante |Comparer comparatif mutuel

Comment

7:15pm last night I was headed on 63 West towards the Willow Grove Mall and you were heading East on 63 in a White E30, looked lowered with mesh wheels. And you were in traffic stopped at a light but from the quick glance I got the car looked GREAT! :D :pimp:

Anyone on here??!?!??!?!?

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Low white e30 heading south on Prairie in Torrance about 5 PM.

Comment

beeped at a black e30 with a roof rack heading towards midland on US 10 yesterday
                        sigpic

Comment

i dont see e30s in my town anymore...except that silver E30 M3 that gets driven in -40c and snow...ballin!
                          Originally posted by e30e
                          lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Spotted a white e30 w/snowboards mounted to the roof rack at Allentown PA rest stop today around 3, along with a red vw I believe.

Comment

I decided to rake a pic. of this car
                              Attached Files
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

on my way back from the bar i saw a bronzit 2 door that looked to be a 88is with really black tinted window, no muffler and slammed. some young dude driving...gave him the the :up: but couldn't see shit lol.

the car sounds mean with no muffler, but to much rust for my liking hahah :razz:
                                Originally posted by e30e
                                lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Working...
                                X