This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattdk318i
    actually the 1st e30 ive seen in a week or two.
    really? the streets are littered with them here...
    Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
    That Guy.
    03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

saw a red E30 the other day. Lowered, with nice borbet rims and some definite mods under the hood. The driver was some kid in his twenties cruisin through a Home Depot parking lot. Sounded like turbo to me.

Comment

Black plastic bumper cabrio in Chino

Saw a Black plastic bumpered cabrio on chrome rims yesterday parked at this company Called doable products. anyone here??
        Yours truly,
        Rich
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Rigmaster
        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Saw a black late model e30 2 door here in West Michigan! Heading south on Lakeshore Drive. Looked like it had aftermarket exhaust and wheels and looked in good shape.

Comment

Richmond, VA

Saw a white, plastic bumper, lowered 325is with some nice 15"(?) five or six spoke wheels near the VCU campus on Broad. Who are you?
            --Will

Comment

Bellows Falls, VT

Yesterday I was passed by and passed a pale blue 325eS with diving boards and aftermarket fogs. Had a little bit of tint too, very nice looking car. Anyone on here?
              '89 325is S50 Track Montser
              '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

OK, so here is one...
                Was shooting pool in a tournament last night (8/26) and one of those "cop" shows was on...there was a huge chase with a black on black cabby.

Guy did a fairly respectable job of running, too.

Anyone else see this? I was too busy to stop to find out what show, etc.

Luke

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

white vert and a burgandy coupe parked at a house off of goodpasture island road in Eugene, Oregon... vert looks clean
                  PNW Crew
                  90 m3
                  06 m5

Comment

Saw a late model calypso e30 in woodland hills about 2.5 hours ago, had a black spoiler, lowered, riding on caps, very clean. Was (maybe?) with a girl with dark hair, but the driver was a white dude for sure.. couldn't tell too much since it was at night..........went and parked in the parking lot at fallbrook mall in front of kohl's/michaels....i kinda followed it there..don't see many clean e30s round here...don't really see that many e30s period.

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                    PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Been meaning to post this sighting for a while to see if it is anyone on here.

Off of 113 in Tyngsboro MA I drive by a house every day with a nice red vert with a black top parked in the driveway. Looks relatively stock so I might have written it off, except one day I saw a white coupe parked out front with a 5 lug conversion and lowering springs so I figure this has to be an E30 enthusiast.

Comment

On Sunday, the 28th near Yachats on the Oregon Coast, probably around noon or so, got passed in the opposite direction by a slammed red cabby, on what looked like baskets, with the top up. Anyone here?

Comment

bunch of new BMWs/e30 at UNCA.
                          1 87 325is light gray (lachs?)
                          1 LM base model white 325i
                          1 1987 325ic white w/ beige top
                          1 beat to hell LM white 325i

other than that:
                          740 w/ M parralelles
                          e36 m3 black

i'm extatic. populating in my hippy college is usually 95% subaru/toyota 4runner..

Julien
                          Build Threads:
                          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Gunter avatar FTW.

"Ooooooh, you touch my tra-la-la...."

Comment

he's got a newer one man "teeny weeny string bikini" ROFL
                              Build Threads:
                              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

O...M...F...G.

Drove to the mall today to pick up an ink cartridge. Just got back.

e30, probably cirrus blue, maybe cosmos blue. It had diving boards but late model airdam and tail lights. Parked by the curb. paint was practically perfect.
                                Guy was rummaging in the trunk, and I was actually going to yell 'nice car' at him, but....

I drove through a puddle. It was unavoidable. There wouldn't have been much splashover, but the guy literally yells 'WHAAAAAAAAHHHHH!' and throws himself between his car and mine to stop the water from getting on it. Yells 'Asshole!' at me as I drive by.
                                So...I decided to just keep going.
                                I really gotta say, he looked EXACTLY like Vanilla Ice:

I really hope it wasn't anyone from here.
                                :wgaf:

Comment

Working...
                                X