This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borrihong
    niiice i have come across a couple maplights, i love it when folks don't know what they have.
    wtf?

Comment

First cruise in my first car in Calgary at about 10 this morning, passed a good looking 2002 didn't think he would notice my little e30 but he did and tossed a thumbs up at me. Good to see a fellow BMW enthusiast.
      sigpic
      My first car. Bought July 1st/10
      Working on fixing a bunch of little problems with the car right now.

Comment

Saw a low-ish silver M-Tech II cabby driving through Bend day before yesterday, looked clean.

Comment

saw four different e30's up in traverse city on saturday...

1. A white 325ix with a front euro plate and some body work being done on it a few streets over from oak and front st.

2. a white 325ic parked on wellington

3. a red 318is behind a building on front st. was gonna talk to the driver but didn't have a chance

4. a red 325e with some old lady driving it
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

-Saw a red e30 4dr on the I-5 North in San Diego. He was tailgating me then passed by and threw a thumbs up.

-Black e30 2dr with a roof rack and yellow highs. Stock rims Stock height. See him all the time. Saw him like 4 times?
              around imperial beach.

-Red 2dr e30 with decal on hood no left highbeam.dropped with rims and a lip around palm ave.
              KingB

Comment

Originally posted by Don Stevens View Post
                Can you guys say tranny damage?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                  Can you guys say tranny damage?
                  not if it's a manual in neutral...

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                  i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Yes it does.

Comment

saw a white vert with diving boards turning onto wantagh ave today
                      '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
                      '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
                      '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
                      '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

Spotted this guy while I was walking to the bank!! Wanted to wave hello but the light turned green.

IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Monday.
                            -Mint, mint, mint, 91-93 Brillantrot Cabriolet with "i" lip, and looked to be Euroweaves leaving a bank parking lot on Haverford ave. going towards Villanova.

-Two seconds after the cabby pulls out, and early model hennarot coupe comes right along side.

Tuesday.
                            -Alpine coupe with "is" lip, possibly Ronal Ls' or BBS RZ variant, and a car seat in the back. Spotted on intersection of Lansdowne and State Rd.

Comment

saw a bronzit 325es going west on sunrise highway in merrick ny and and a early 325i going south on wantagh parkway it was grey i think
                              '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
                              '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
                              '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
                              '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Black on black 87 325is going down US 19 in Palm Harbor. The guy pulled off into a doctor's office near my house so I stopped and talked to him. Original owner - 205K miles. It looked like a 100K mile car. Even the leather was in pretty nice shape. The guy was probably about 60 (but I am old guy too). I told him to call me when he's ready to sell.

Don
                                Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Working...
                                X