Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw a e30 coupe at the corner of merrick road and bellmore ave in bellmore ny around 6pm you had a roofrack and a white shirt on(coming from work?)
    '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
    '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
    '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
    '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Who did I see in Puyallup? Late model schwarz with ebay tinted tails.

Comment

I saw you go by me in a black e30 with a loud exhaust so I caught up and we were talking through the window but I couldn't quite understand what you were saying. Sounded like "meet up, photoshoot, spring garden". It was on 76 in Philadelphia around 6:45 PM on 8/8. I followed you to the Ben Franklin Bridge but I had shit to do so I couldn't follow to the final destination. Who where you? I was in a red 318is.

Comment

i see atleast 3 or 4 a day but none really worth mentioning... however today someone put a Castros Customs business card on my Silver 318is in Hollywood...thanks whoever that was! Now I have two!

Comment

saw an alpine late model with red wheels (i think) as i was getting off work in Seaside heights. i tried to loop around on 35 to see more, but you were on boulevard so it was a snowballs chance in hell

Comment

i saw a black early model at the mcdonalds on merrick rd in merrick ny around 3 and there was early black 318is at a gas station 4 lights down
              '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.

Comment

saw white plastic bumpered e30 driving down oakland by the target in the coral ridge mall

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

saw a guy in a red convertible turning on to merrick road in bellmore, I yelled "YOU HAVE A NICE CAR" you said thanks!

Comment

i saw a black vert the other day on Waverly DR. Salisbury,MD
                    then i saw it again today on Snowhill Rd.
                    '02 Outback wagon
                    '87 325is 5sp
                    '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

I was driving next to a black 325is late model going north on Robert Moses parkway in NY I yelled "nice car"

Comment

Clean bronzit cabrio in Killingly Commons in CT around 3PM today. Looked great.
                        '86 325es M50

Comment

Drove alongside a white white 325e on 95 for about an hour. We didn't race, per se, but we traded 1st position for a while, and made sure no one broke up our caravan. then we parted ways, never to be seen again
                          '87 325i "Chewey" (RIP, my beloved)
                          current:
                          '01 e46 325iT "Dot" - #datwagonlife
                          '87 e30 325i "Tui" - she has her mother's eyes

Comment

Spotted: NorCal Lachs on 880 South "89 M3" Sunday 8/15/10 12noon-ish

Very clean Lachs with EVO3 wing, Red Belts, Rear Sunshade, Stock BBS 16's(?), vanity license "89 M3" w/older couple maybe Asian? I was in Silver S500 and gave you thumbs up and you peace-signed me back. Very, very nice car:up:.

Comment

saw a slammed late model black 325is in a service shop parking lot on bellmore ave in bell more

Comment

older gentleman with a baseball cap driving a late model red vert on lincoln memorial dr by the art museum! he was rocking to his oldies too hard to see my wave.

Comment

Working...
                                X