f**k hit and runs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f**k hit and runs

fuck people who have no regard for personal property.

I jut picked my car up from the detail shop yesterday after having an bunch of overspray removed from the stupid painters at my apartment complex. So with a freshly detailed car i thought i would repaint my is lip to look equally as good.

i wake up this morning to go and put it on my car. put it on and stand back to admire the simple beauty of a clean e30. then something on my driver side fender catches my attention. upon closer inspection i notice that the fucking paint is cracked and chipped to hell and the fender is smashed in the front. wtf!

stupid fucking people. makes me so angry.

/rant

sigpic

Sucks dude. Sorry to see this happen to you. Are there cameras at your place? Do people always park in the same spots there? MAybe that could narrow down the car that did it.
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Dude that fucking blows. Deff look for any marks on other cars at that height.

Comment

Most likely is one of your neighbors or someone that passes in and out. Find them and use a Baseball bat to theirs.

Comment

nah unfortunately there are no cameras that would have picked it up. I looked around the lot earlier and didnt see any cars that might have done it.

lame.

does anyone know if this is fixable? i dont know much about body work but it appears to be in a pretty awkward spot to fix.
          sigpic

Comment

Thats easy to fix. You just pound it back straight and fill it. and repaint.
            :: PNW Crew ::
            '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

I feel your pain, at least its fixable with somewhat a low cost. 2000 to fix mine
              Attached Files

Comment

That's fuckin garbage, if someone did that to my car and I found out who it was they would be hating life.

At least it's a soft hit and didn't take the hood with it or even the grilles. You could PROBABLY relatively easily take the fender off, then from the back side (on something smooth like cardboard maybe) tweak it back with some well placed taps from a body hammer or something that would hit fairly flat. Minimal bodywork and filling to do, but since you'd have to repaint it anyway, you may as well just find another good fender for cheap and just respray it.

Comment

Fucking Mexicans. Nah but seriously, that blows.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                  1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                  1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

fucking shame. but an easy fix. I still want better pics of my old car.
                    HDE30 <3

Comment

Working...
                    X