LIke it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
    Use lots of bondo to mold it onto the hood.
    It would smash the grille and kidneys when you open the hood.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by cferb View Post
      Actually sounds like a smart guy, I hear people asking about it and suggesting it enough, I actually had 4 people tell me I should get an eyebrow that covers up where my hood covers when it's open, that was about a week ago.

Now the guy that sketched it up and said "yeah, that looks good," is a different story all together
      while visiting a gay bar for a party once when i was in my 30's i had 4 guys tell me it would be a good idea to let them suck my cock too. but i passed on that offer. not every suggestion is a good one.
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

It's masterpeice.

Fugly one at that :drink:
        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

In my 8 years of forum-participating, this is the most lopsided poll evAr. The polls have spoken!

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by cferb View Post
            Actually sounds like a smart guy, I hear people asking about it and suggesting it enough, I actually had 4 people tell me I should get an eyebrow that covers up where my hood covers when it's open, that was about a week ago.

Now the guy that sketched it up and said "yeah, that looks good," is a different story all together
            uhhh yeah.

Euro grills looks like a very subtle form of eyebrows, without the tackiness. I suggest those if you dont have them.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Rob...

Comment

That's the eBay "badboy" brow. I'd rather roll up some of my feces and press it like playdough below my hoodline before I mounted one of those.

Comment

lol 7 say yes

92 say no... hmmm what to do
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                  Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

6 of the 7 "yes" were just to fuck with you. The one other yes was from a guy with down syndrome.
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                      while visiting a gay bar for a party once when i was in my 30's i had 4 guys tell me it would be a good idea to let them suck my cock too. but i passed on that offer. not every suggestion is a good one.
                      I didn't say they look good, but it was a good idea in theory, like communism, it's also a good idea in a business sense, I'm sure a lot of people have bought them, and I bet the cost nothing to make. They do look like shit though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                        That's not true, if it were smaller it would work and it may actually look good. I love Boser hoods on VWs and if someone made a good looking one that worked on and E30 I might look into it.

Edit: I stand corrected, I don't like it after I did the P'shop

Last edited by Erik; 03-08-2008, 12:03 AM.
                        -Erik
                        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

why does everyone try and re-invent the wheel? find new rims, change the lip, do something tasteful. 99% of "different" mods look dumb as an autistic two year old. the copper car, etc. are exceptions because they ACTUALLY look good. this shit looks like shit, period.
                          PNW Crew
                          90 m3
                          06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                            don't encourage this.
                            PNW Crew
                            90 m3
                            06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                              why does everyone try and re-invent the wheel? find new rims, change the lip, do something tasteful. 99% of "different" mods look dumb as an autistic two year old. the copper car, etc. are exceptions because they ACTUALLY look good. this shit looks like shit, period.
                              It's one thing to try it and see if it looks good, we need that, but seriously, how put those on and went "Genius! They look amazing!"
                              sigpic

Comment

the stance looks sweet, but like everyone else said, lose the kamei syle nose piece
                                1990 325i - Brilliantrot, 3.73 LSD, H&R Race Springs, Bilstein Sport Shocks, 4300k HIDs, Rebuilt with Metric Blue Head bolts, Planning turbo with MS by end of the year...
                                2006 R6 - Raven, Driven 520 1,2 Chain Conversion, 6000k HID's, DB Screen, Heated Grips, GYTR CF Slip-on, Fender Eliminator, Flush mounts
                                (wife's)
                                1992 325i - Alpineweiss II, H&R Sport Springs, Bilstein Sport Shocks, 18" M6 Replica Wheels, 6000k HID's, Angel Eyes, Blacked out Kidneys, 20% Tint

Comment

Working...
                                X