Hello, I am stupid and want to buy an E32

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • parkerbink
    replied
    I found your car. It's in Vegas

    Leave a comment:


  • WillisE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Hon2BMW
    Proof or instant death!!!!!!
    I'll do it Monday. My friend/shop foreman just got a 97 E38, black on black and loaded to the gills, even has TV in dash! We had a set of wheels off an E60 M5 that a customer didn't like, replaced 'em with some gaudy chrome shit and let us keep them. They really set the car off, except it definitely needs a drop now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    No dice my friend! you only one because I went swimming, I think... But then i didn't wake up naked with r3vlimited off over my body.

    Who actually won? lol

    Neither the less! REMATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Originally posted by Kruzen
    Lets just call a truce on the rossi challenge early this year.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by eric (^__^)
    or you could buy the 633csi I have for sale

    http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/599031801.html
    Its more expensive then an e38.. lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • eric (^__^)
    replied
    or you could buy the 633csi I have for sale

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    I'd prefer to drive an e34, personally. We should get two pimp e34's and rock it mobster style.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    I did not like my e32. 92 735il, m30 auto



    I mean, aesthetically, I thought it was cool. Looks nice as long as its black, white or silver, with dark tint. m parallels set it off. for sure. interior is so roomy, its like driving a couch. power reclining rear seat was baller.

    but i hated driving the thing. way too big. sucks trying to parallel park, or any kind of parking for that matter. sls was a bitch. lmk or whatever sucked. auto tranny suuuuuuucked. hvac controls sucked.

    soo i sold it and bought a 5 speed m50 e34. i love it. ALL the luxury of the e32. in fact, I feel like it's the same damn car just on a smaller scale. everything inside is the same, sans the hvac.

    if I want, I can swap in an s5x which I will probably do when my both my wagon and 240z are swapped. (or maybe i'll just sell it for an e39 540i/6)

    you can def get an m20 e34 in your pricerange, which is nice because if you're like me you can put together a motor or 2 withs pare m20 parts. maybe even an m50 car (mine was $1500, needed a dme, exhaust manifold, intake boot, and soon after, a clutch master and slave cylinder. came with real t stars with good tires, and hakkas on stockers).

    can't say enough good things about the 5 series. i finally found my fit for a dd

    Leave a comment:


  • Hon2BMW
    replied
    Originally posted by WillisE30

    And for the record, E60 M5 wheels on E38>M Parallels. I'll post pics to prove it.
    Proof or instant death!!!!!!

    That particular combo (E38 + Mparallels) is what made me fall in love with BMW's. Thank you James Bond....

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by Jparkr2004
    jesus, I don;t wanna imagine the handyJ nightmares for anyone who has to ride bitch between derek and kruzen.
    Lets just call a truce on the rossi challenge early this year.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    I'm bidding on a 750iL from the junk yard on base right now. the junk yard operator says "its running on 4 cylinders, and will cost $1000 to fix"

    I put in a bid for $600

    If i can't get it running to see how fast i can get it up to before i flip it, then i'll snag the brakes for the M5 and turn the motor into a coffie table! haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    jesus, I don;t wanna imagine the handyJ nightmares for anyone who has to ride bitch between derek and kruzen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkWing6
    The man speaks the truth. I saw it today!



    Oh, and we may need to hoopties for this trip if too many people jump in. Maybe Kruzen could rock a 7er that he is gonna buy anyways and then we get a POS to stumble along all trip. :D

    8 guys two up in a 7'er would be great for handy J's though.

    Edit: lets buy a limo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by BENdashdash
    you're all overlooking one crucial detail
    You were late to the thread?

    Leave a comment:


  • BENdashdash
    replied
    you're all overlooking one crucial detail

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Kruzen
    Can we come grub down on some chinese, drink your beer, swim in your pool, and drool all over your cars again? :)
    yee

    Leave a comment:

Working...