Hello, I am stupid and want to buy an E32

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by WillisE30
    And for the record, E60 M5 wheels on E38>M Parallels. I'll post pics to prove it.

    The man speaks the truth. I saw it today!



    Oh, and we may need to hoopties for this trip if too many people jump in. Maybe Kruzen could rock a 7er that he is gonna buy anyways and then we get a POS to stumble along all trip. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Kruzen
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    So when you come down to SoCal for your trip. Let us know. It WILL happen. I demand it.


    Mariano
    Can we come grub down on some chinese, drink your beer, swim in your pool, and drool all over your cars again? :)

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    So when you come down to SoCal for your trip. Let us know. It WILL happen. I demand it.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • WillisE30
    replied
    E32, dump it after you are done. Those things are like hookers with leprosy at this point. A new piece falls off or fails daily.

    And for the record, E60 M5 wheels on E38>M Parallels. I'll post pics to prove it.

    Leave a comment:


  • NC325iC
    replied
    theres something about the bumpers on them... i just cant get enough, and truth with the mpars

    ill chip in some money if your down to pick me up... thats what i thought

    Leave a comment:


  • Hon2BMW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Really not a bad looking car, if done right:




    I've said it once and I will say it again. M-parallels where MADE FOR the 7 SERIES, I have not seen one yet that didn't look good with them,

    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    whats the engine code for it? is it a m30b35 like in the e34's?

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rennsport
    my dad and I took a e32 735iL to socal a few years ago, man was that thing comfortable even with the H&R sport springs and low-pro tires. car hauls ass for having the smallest engine

    and if you get shit for it, just throw a 740iL badge on it, noone will know the difference until you start it (the m30 has a very distinct sound when starting)
    Im actually tearing one of these motors down at work right now (engine builder), its a pretty cool motor, lots of little things that make it great.

    Leave a comment:


  • Firestorm
    replied
    e32's are awesome.
    This is my 730iL, we ditched the self leveling suspension and replaced it all. Handles like it's on rails, mega fun. Flies along when the revs get up too. And we've only had to replace the gearbox once!

    Leave a comment:


  • e34john
    replied
    Get an E31 and drive at 140 all the way down.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jparkr
    replied
    Oh Johnny Poo? That worky?
    Yup, were gonna be working at the shop Saturday anyways, maybe hit up a pub afterwards and talk this threw.

    Derek - Down on your knees and beg bitch. They like that ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Rennsport
    replied
    my dad and I took a e32 735iL to socal a few years ago, man was that thing comfortable even with the H&R sport springs and low-pro tires. car hauls ass for having the smallest engine

    and if you get shit for it, just throw a 740iL badge on it, noone will know the difference until you start it (the m30 has a very distinct sound when starting)

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    my lady had two e32's in the past and i loved em both. When everything is nice and crispy (suspension wise) the car drives incredibly, i remember tearing thru Topanga cyn doing 55-60mph, thats fast for the 6000lb beast!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonathan M3
    replied
    I loved my parent's E32 750il. That thing could cruise so comfortably at insanely illegal speeds all day long. With heated/power reclining rear seats and gobs of leg room, its the only car I've ever liked to ride in the back seat. It never gave us a single problem in the 3yrs they owned it, but I could see a ratty one being a huge money pit though.

    I remember one time I went to a mustang and camaro meet and did a monster rolling burnout in it. People were literally bowing to that car afterwards. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • parkerbink
    replied
    E32's are among my favorite body style. Remind me of the gangster car in the Flintstones.

    Beware 740's when I was buying parts from the dealer for my rebuild (which I had to order & go back to hopefully get over 3 months) the WHOLE time there was a 740 there with weird electrical/computer issues. I kid you not it was there for over four months.

    Leave a comment:

Working...