Hello again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again

Well i haven't posted here in quite some time, i sold my 1986 325es and bought myself a 2004 SRT-4. The SRT-4 has become impractical to drive into Manhattan since i have gotten a job there so i may be jumping on the E30 bandwagon again.

Here are some pics of the SRT-4:

D'oh!

Just kiddin man.

Car looks real clean.

What are you puttin out from that thing?

Comment

get an e30 :up:

dodge neons ... :weak:

Comment

I see your back window is up, too much work?
        sigpic

Comment

it looks angry and i see a tiny little tailpipe before the rear wheel...no big exhaust?
          M3 springs w/bilstein hd's, IE 22/19mm sway bars, front IE stress bar, complete suspension rebuild, IS interior.
          Crew chief for BBQ2U Racing: James Crivellone, John Parker, Chris Anderson, Ben Wilson, George Howe, Will Kellog, Jim Cissell
          BBQ2U Racing, Best of Intentions Racing

Comment

it had a 3" side exit exhaust. i was putting down 300whp and 350wtq. maxed out stock turbo. i was gonna take the big step and get a 30R but i couldn't justify spending the money with no traction.

and the back window thing, i must have herd that about 100+ times. lol

Comment

Looks great. I'm not into Neons at all, but that one looks really nice. Love the wheels, and it looks 1000x better without that horrid wing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                Looks great. I'm not into Neons at all, but that one looks really nice. Love the wheels, and it looks 1000x better without that horrid wing.
                Thank you, its a fun car but as of right now i dont think its gonna suit my needs.

Comment

300whp in a Neon must be scary fast...holy torque steer batman.
                  Alpina B3 Flash/BMS OCC/ER CP/ETS 5/HKS BOV/M3 Control Arms/OFT

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                    i'm the same way. It's a Neon. Don't deny it. Fuck FWD

Comment

Originally posted by 808AWD325xi View Post
                      300whp in a Neon must be scary fast...holy torque steer batman.
                      it was def fun. gave a few corvettes a scare. torque steer was a problem but throttle control played key in correcting that. Solid motor mounts were a must with this car.

Comment

I like my Mopars, but i never got into the Neons. But if i did get back into FWD Mopars, i'd have to use the DOHC head off of a Neon and put onto a 2.2 or 2.5 Turbo form the 80's :p
                        Last edited by JasonC; 03-11-2008, 03:31 PM.

1992 BMW 325iC
                        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

eh. i thought they were quick when i had my m20. i raced my buddys stock srt4 with my s50, i pulled on him rite off the line and then it was over. yours must be pretty fast though.
                          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                            I like my Mopars, but i never got into the Neons. But if i did get back into FWD Mopars, i'd have to use the DOHC head off of a Neon and put onto a 2.2 or 2.5 Turbo form the 80's :p
                            Spirit R/T FTW!.

And clean car but SRT4 drivers around here suck dick and think their car owns everything. And I don't get the back window thing

Comment

Originally posted by MA-BMW View Post
                              Spirit R/T FTW!.

And clean car but SRT4 drivers around here suck dick and think their car owns everything. And I don't get the back window thing
                              The rear windows are crank.

And I think typically srt drivers are douchebags because everyone talks shit about their cars. Obviously this isn't aimed at the OP
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X