WTF is going on around here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF is going on around here?

Cars up for sale all over the place for ridiculous asking prices, including like 5 swapped cars?

People saying stuff like "I'm gonna miss this place" and hinting that this place is going the way of e30sport?

Vendors allowed to continue selling even though they haven't logged on for 2 weeks and the people who are buying from them aren't getting their stuff and are asking for refunds?

The reappearance of Kate and the subsequent poor effort at duping us into thinking she bought the fiddler's car? (admittedly most likely unrelated, just interesting timing)

Maybe it's just me, but this place has been odd the last week or so. What gives?

Tim

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
    MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
    | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

Comment

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
      Cars up for sale all over the place for ridiculous asking prices, including like 5 swapped cars?

People saying stuff like "I'm gonna miss this place" and hinting that this place is going the way of e30sport?

Vendors allowed to continue selling even though they haven't logged on for 2 weeks and the people who are buying from them aren't getting their stuff and are asking for refunds?

The reappearance of Kate and the subsequent poor effort at duping us into thinking she bought the fiddler's car? (admittedly most likely unrelated, just interesting timing)

Maybe it's just me, but this place has been odd the last week or so. What gives?
      +1
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.
        Lawl, good one.
        1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
        1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
        1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
        1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

"We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

It was all the bumping of the E30 Sport threads, it gave people ideas.
            - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
            E36 325i sedan
            E30 325i sedan
            Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by T3rd Ferguson View Post
              Lawl, good one.
              Dude, possibly one of the greatest movies ever made.

Comment

Need to stop with all the damn Tom Foolery, medaling kids.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                    Need to stop with all the damn Tom Foolery, medaling kids.
                    I know nothing of this Tom of whom you speak, or his foolery.

Comment

R3vpocolips

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

an ill wind blows this day...

*fingers nerdy soul patch*
                        Not that I care, of course.

Comment

Yeah, Ive been trippin a bit too. WTF is going on here...
                          Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

I think it all has to do with a certain former member who may be coming back in a big way.

Comment

The complete cars for sale section is seriously freaking me out. I'm glad i'm not the only one who isn't getting the joke. Does anybody know whats going on?

Comment

Working...
                              X