Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much are these enkei's worth

I'll load pictures up tonight.

There are only three, these are 4x100 gold basketweaves with polished lips.
    The tires on them are ok as well.

the owner said $500 dollars is fair but I would like to know for sure before I try and sell them for him.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

I somehow doubt that an incomplete set of Enkei's is worth anywhere close to $500.

Pics might help your case, but I'd have to say $200 tops- size and offset might be important things to mention as well.

Comment

As far as i know, these are pretty hard to find wheels. 3 of them won't be worth a lot because the 4th will be very difficult to find.

Comment

Yea, they may be worth a decent amount as a set, but you can never get much for an incomplete set.
        sigpic

Comment

pictures

1 -

2 -

3 -

Comment

i like
            IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

We want 4!

Comment

Those look like 14" (but maybe its the big beefy tires). What size are they? I paid $800 for 4 15"x7"s with fair tires. These are the only other ones I've seen in almost 2 years.
                S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

Actually, pm me if these are the 15x7 et20's. I'd be interested in picking up a spare or maybe all 3 at the right price.
                  S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                  What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

your sig does look bigger then these, I will call right now and ask.

Comment

well, these are actually 13's... oh well looks like he isn't gonna get $500

Comment

Someone with a 2002 or E21 320i/323i might want them since 13's aren't gonna fit an E30. But as has been said, 3 is gonna be a hard sell, unless you find someone who happens to already have the same wheels and is looking to complete a set.

I say if he can get $150 for all 3, he better take it.

Comment

Toss them up in the MK1 classifieds at VWvortex. Someone there has to be looking for spares. They love those things.

I find it really funny that these wheels are commanding such high prices these days. in 1986 these were the cheapest alloy wheels you could buy. Often $99 for a set of 4 13 inchers.

Comment

Originally posted by ditchdigger View Post
                            Toss them up in the MK1 classifieds at VWvortex. Someone there has to be looking for spares. They love those things.

I find it really funny that these wheels are commanding such high prices these days. in 1986 these were the cheapest alloy wheels you could buy. Often $99 for a set of 4 13 inchers.
                            I'm not convinced they are commanding high prices in real life........ maybe some 15x7's that someone just has to have, but not these 13's and 14's.

BTW, I remember those wheel ads in the back of Road & Track and some of the VW mags too....

Bret.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster View Post
                              BTW, I remember those wheel ads in the back of Road & Track and some of the VW mags too....
                              There was a tire shop in my neighborhood that always had those enkies on sale. IIRC it was 4 13" wheels with tires for under $200. I would say that at least 85% of the cars in my high schools parking lot were sporting them. Hence my disdain for them. only replace sportmax with the enkie mesh.:p

Comment

Working...
                              X