BMW M1 confirmed for production

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 318isbmw
    replied
    I like it, glad bmw is stepping out and doing something a bit different. Can't say it'll ever be as good as the original, but its cool to see their doing it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    I think that is badass. Like the line's, Not love but like. Wheel's can go though, And they most likely will change.

    Leave a comment:


  • trashcop 80s 80s
    replied
    I love it, and I am going to buy one after I get through Pharm school.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Jon325i
    As neat as some may find it, that 'new' M1 doesn't hold a candle to the original M1 imho.

    Jon
    Indeed

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    ^ Agreed. Reincarnations are a dime a dozen, very few are done right. This fits into the group of concepts based off of older models that fails. It's grotesque.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    True dat

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    As neat as some may find it, that 'new' M1 doesn't hold a candle to the original M1 imho.

    Jon

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    started a topic BMW M1 confirmed for production

    BMW M1 confirmed for production



    Here it comes!
Working...