Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm pissed off with Tire Rack!! Wrong Springs Again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pissed off with Tire Rack!! Wrong Springs Again!!

Probably some of you know my little history, when Time ago I ordered a suspension kit form Tire Rack... I got the wrong springs in the front, and then (Jim) sent me a new pair of fornt in warremty...anyway, the springs are the same shitt as the old ones..the same height!!

here a thread that I posted, where is sponsored by Tire Rack, where Jim is the Mod there..

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

How much did you pay and you should have bought it from me :)

Some nice KW suspension, no where near $1200 for the set
    Gunni
    @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

Originally posted by gstuning
      How much did you pay and you should have bought it from me :)

Some nice KW suspension, no where near $1200 for the set
      yeah, I think it's late already... :(
      Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

A friend of mine had problems with springs he got from them, too. He got H&R sport springs for his 03' Passat and they ended up lowering the car over 2 inches, which is significantly lower than they are supposed to be. Anyways, he told TireRack and they took care of it quickly and sent him new springs, which were the correct height. I think the problem might be on H&R's side.
        I've never had any problems with TireRack; they seem to ship very quickly, package their wheels well, and the people on the phones know their $hit.
        '91 318is
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brew
          A friend of mine had problems with springs he got from them, too. He got H&R sport springs for his 03' Passat and they ended up lowering the car over 2 inches, which is significantly lower than they are supposed to be. Anyways, he told TireRack and they took care of it quickly and sent him new springs, which were the correct height. I think the problem might be on H&R's side.
          I've never had any problems with TireRack; they seem to ship very quickly, package their wheels well, and the people on the phones know their $hit.
          yeah I think tire rack i s great and is no their faul...anyway, this are bad days for me..

Comment

Working...
          X