Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craigslist Story #2 How to sell your car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craigslist Story #2 How to sell your car.

-
    Last edited by robbieosterman; 02-09-2016, 03:10 PM.

You didn't beat them senseless with the driveshaft? LOL
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

awww that sucks i would've pushed them into traffic...RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I would have a you brake it you buy it policy form now on, or at least pay to fix the broken issue.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Yeah, that's bullshit.

Comment

id go after them for sure. small claims or something!

lol "thats how you test drive a car"

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              I would have a you brake it you buy it policy form now on, or at least pay to fix the broken issue.
              That's kind of a given for me...If you break it, you will fix it, and that's all there is to it. Luckily I don't have to worry about it, because no one drives my car but me. I've never been on a test drive with anyone either in one of my cars
              sigpic

Comment

It sounds like a different problem though...
                sigpic

Comment

what were you doing while he was making his 9 second 0-60 sprint, sitting there waiting to tell him you were disappointed in him, after he was done? If you were yelling or smacking the guy while he was doing it and he kept going that's grounds for a beating or forcible removal of money from his wallet. If you didn't speak up its your fault.

Comment

Should've made them give you the money for the car first before the test drive! You break you buy! Simple as that!

Comment

Shoulda called the cops.. that's destruction of property.. maybe your insurance will cover it if you can play it as vandalism.

Comment

You can probably still call the cops, and file a police report. You might be able to get money from the insurance co that way. They're more likely to trust a police report, since a false police report ends in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by robbieosterman
                          Yeah, I don't really know what to do ... just seems like it was broken before they drove it, and that was my fault. However, I let them know before they drove it that it was an issue. But, it was really irresponsible and disrespectful of him to beat the car to shit.

The guibo and the t-case are completely different animals, The guibo is about 25 bucks and some time the T-case is about 2k if you can find a new one and about 500 used and lots of time to RR. I would go after them for it. Call around and get some quotes to get it fixed take the middle of the road quote an fix it your self. But make them pay the full amount of the quote. If not sue in small claims for that amount.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

I'd hold a DL when someone is testing my used car. Write that shit down.

Comment

Wow, what a douche.

Comment

Working...
                              X