Crazy things, like 2 door touring M3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy things, like 2 door touring M3s

I met someone in Santa Rosa last week who showed me over here, with 2 dozen BMWs in the back yard, mostly for parts, this seems like a good place to start! I have a wild hair to import an e30 touring shell and graft it to a 2 door chassis with convertible frameless doors and a 1997 M3 drivetrain, suspension, and whatever else I can use. Do I need therapy?

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Yes.
    cars beep boop

Comment

yes

Last edited by atomic; 06-26-2008, 07:13 PM.

Comment

where in santa rosa? What kinda cars were there?
        -Frank
        1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
        1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
        2001 525i

Comment

How about cutting the shell off of an eta and flipping it around on the frame then redesigning the interior so it would look like you're driving backwards all of the time, but facing forwards?

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

I don't know about you needing a shrink...

But you will need some money.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_pilot View Post
              where in santa rosa? What kinda cars were there?

Costco, white 87- 325is and a silver 90+ 325is

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                How about cutting the shell off of an eta and flipping it around on the frame then redesigning the interior so it would look like you're driving backwards all of the time, but facing forwards?

Naw, that one has been done with other cars, I'd cut the entire body off and turn it arround so you look through the rear window, and install a 4.4 V8, then tell everyone that you can kick their arse in reverse! :hitler:

Comment

I meant where in santa rosa was there 2 dozen bmws in the backyard?
                  Last edited by E30_pilot; 06-26-2008, 09:56 PM.
                  -Frank
                  1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
                  1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
                  2001 525i

Comment

hmm kinda reminds me of the old 2 door chevy nomads...an m3 nomad....i like it....but then i am crazy lol

Comment

I LOVE Nomads. My ex girlfriend's dad had a mint one with a very powerful small block. I was stunned he let me drive it. They are very very cool cars though.

I can't say I'd say the same for the 2 door touring though. I've seen the pictures, and they didn't do too much for me. BTW, those 2 door tourings started their lives as regular 2 door sedans.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                        BTW, those 2 door tourings started their lives as regular 2 door sedans.

Good to know! That is what I had in mind, just use the roof and rear off the touring, now for the glass...

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                          I LOVE Nomads. My ex girlfriend's dad had a mint one with a very powerful small block. I was stunned he let me drive it. They are very very cool cars though.
                          yeah when I was a kid I HATED wagons until I came across a Nomad....now there are a few cool wagons on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by napabavarian View Post
                            Costco, white 87- 325is and a silver 90+ 325is
                            uhh, thats TJ and Clay's cars who work at that costco...
                            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Yeah, he just said that they told him about this site.

Comment

Working...
                              X