Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are an E30 owner when......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you build m20 motors in your basement for your future e30 (and currently don't own one :( )
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

Oh, I think I have good ones

When you're on your high school's computers...buying parts for your E30.

When you're sitting in class buying parts for your E30 through your cell.
      Originally posted by TSI
      ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
      OEM+

Comment

-When you paid $1400 for your car up front, but have put over $10,000 into the thing since that. (Another 6-7k to go!). And don't think a thing of it.

-When you base what you're going to eat that week on how much money you'd have left after the work that just "Needed" to be done on your car.

-When your girlfriend is in the car with you, you make up a fake mechanical problem that "NEEDS to be fixed", so she won't yell at you when you spend $800 at the shop getting an m3 rack

-When your exterior is faded, dented, scratched, rusted.....but GODFORBID your passenger puts their feet up on the IMMACULATE dash

-When you know your average fuel consumption for not just highway and city, but for every speed and ever driving condition.

-When you drive across the country from NYC to LA because you want to be in more of a "driving city".....so you can drive more.

-When you just can't wait to pick it up from the shop. You drive away like a giggly teenage girl.

-When you keep a dust rag in the glovebox

-When you are used to leaning over to the passenger side to close said glovebox after every bump on the road

-When after spendin $1500+ at the shop, spending another measely $175 for a husco armrest is like peanuts.

-when you are just DETERMINED to make it run for half a million miles.

-When the thought of replacing your e30 with another e30 scares you to death, because "will I ever really find another one with a rear seat armrest and headrests?"

-When you get a new stock exhaust, but miss the sound your rusted out hole filled old meineke muffler made.

-When you should be working right now, but instead keep coming up with items to put on this list.
        Last edited by BrooklynMW; 02-23-2011, 04:02 PM.
        '87 325i "Chewey" (RIP, my beloved)
        current:
        '01 e46 325iT "Dot" - #datwagonlife
        '87 e30 325i "Tui" - she has her mother's eyes

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynMW View Post
          -When your exterior is faded, dented, scratched, rusted.....but GODFORBID your passenger puts their feet up on the IMMACULATE dash
          My dash is not immaculate, but I HATE when people put their feet up on it. its not a damn ottoman.

Comment

-when your neighbors hate you
            -when you drive your E30 in your dreams
            -when you realize by taking the spare tire out, you just saved 30+ pounds
            -when you try to take the bench seat out to save few more pounds
            -when you tell your passengers to be quiet and listen to the exhaust note
            -when there are lights on, on your dash and you use electrical tape to turn them off

Comment

When the kids at the skate park stop skating to watch your car roll by...

Closing SOON!
              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

you know you own an e30 when you can replace a fuel pump with your eyes closed.
                when your passengers hate you because you make them hold all your drinks.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer420 View Post
                  My dash is not immaculate, but I HATE when people put their feet up on it. its not a damn ottoman.
                  It really depends on what her feet look like...
                  Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                    It really depends on what her feet look like...
                    no way. i wish no one that got into my car had feet. im always cleaning that side.
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

When you rebuild your motor for no reason.
                      Originally posted by TSI
                      ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
                      OEM+

Comment

When even though Luke's animated signature constantly freezes your computer, you still want to read what he has to say
                        '87 325i "Chewey" (RIP, my beloved)
                        current:
                        '01 e46 325iT "Dot" - #datwagonlife
                        '87 e30 325i "Tui" - she has her mother's eyes

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
                          when your passengers hate you because you make them hold all your drinks.
                          Copilot is always the beverage master!
                          TWELVE HAMMERS

Comment

When your wrenching under your car at 4am!

1989 Zinno 325i S50 ZF320

Comment

That is spelled "retching"

Closing SOON!
                              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

When you have nightmares about busting an oil pan.

Comment

Working...
                                X