Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are an E30 owner when......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you drive to Chicago, buy an ix long block for $100, show your e30 at vintagefest with said long block in the trunk, then drive around for then next week until it is convenient for all of your room mates to help you lift it out of the trunk and put it in the living room where it will sit for months until you figure out wtf to do with it because your m20 runs fine. :)
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Build Thread
    Rear Diff Rebuild
    Rebuildable Viscous Coupling
    Transfer Case Rebuild
    "Life is simpler with 12 valves"

Comment

scared to race a 911 or audis..hondas and acura always wanna race you,always trying to make 5.0 mustang driver stupid.shift quick so police wont realize that u have a after market muffler.check your car at 3 three times after u park it.wont let anybody drive it...the most exciting thing......that 3rd gear oouuuuhh...have s550,750i,jaguar,porshe elder driver rolling their windows down at the stop lite just to tell u they had an E30 back in their days.tired to hear your girl begging you to slow down.your parents hate car...

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
        You know you're an e30 owner when the car that's been sitting on jackstands for the past four months is an e30. And the one next to it that's been sitting for over a year, is also an e30.

You look at them and you're like, "Those are my e30s. I hate my life."
        story of my life.
        BUILDTHREAD
        WTB LIST

Comment

Originally posted by bruner View Post
          When you open up your wallet and it's empty.
          Sadly... This :(
          IG: @_j.wn

Comment

When your browsing r3vlimited at 3:34 in the morning, when you have 2 exams the next morning.

Nvm 3:35

image (10) by serdar.gurhan, on Flickr
            PM me for custom shift knobs and stickers!
            Originally posted by marshallnoise
            You ain't done working on a car unless you are bleeding.

Comment

When you're spare bedroom, doesn't have a bed, but various e30 parts

.................................................. ...................sigpic
              .................................................. ............................. ......M50B25 3.1L stroker

Comment

When you start looking for E34's as a daily....
                -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

....when you're new to this forum and the first thing you do is look for this thread( I have an 89 ix 5sp and it is my daily )

....when you go through this entire thread before anything else

....when you know 99% of what is said here you've been there done that

....when that 1% haven't done you're waiting to happen or do

....when you convince your 16 year old daughter this is the best car ever made and she writes a report on it for school and most of her classmates have no idea what she is talking about when she calls my car an E30

....when said daughter who is now 17 wants my car and I tell her no way but secretly looking for one for her

....when I teach my daughter how to drive stick for 2 reasons:
                  1)none of her friends know or want to drive a manual
                  2)when she burns out my clutch gives me reason to replace it

....when you pass an E30 in a driveway everyday on your way to work and wonder when its gone did they sell it and why didn't I ask them if they were selling it

....when you look for any reason to do an "italian tune up" any chance you can

....when you go to inspection thinking its gonna fail with that huge hole in the muffler and get excited when they pass it and leave the muffler as is cause it sounds great

....when you convince your wife she don't need to come with you to wherever your going so you can really have fun

more to come as I think of it.....

Comment

Originally posted by serdar255 View Post
                    When your browsing r3vlimited at 3:34 in the morning, when you have 2 exams the next morning.

Nvm 3:35
                    loooooooool that was me

Comment

Originally posted by Jib05 View Post
                      When you're spare bedroom, doesn't have a bed, but various e30 parts

god daaaaaaaaamn

Comment

After a track day you search you Boob for videos so you can see what it looks like to pass your E30...multiple times. (-:

Comment

Originally posted by E30Gus View Post
                          After a track day you search you Boob for videos so you can see what it looks like to pass your E30...multiple times. (-:
                          Hah, I love watching Nurburgring videos, always a modded E30 or 2 in them.

Often passing faster cars!

You know you own an E30 when you have to explain to your friends why it takes 3 hours to swap front suspension for the first time.
                          1989 Carbon Black 328is

Comment

When you wonder why its leaking oil from the damn seal you already replaced
                            1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
                            2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
                            2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

awesome thread

Comment

When your girlfriend constantly yells at you for not giving her more attention than your e30.
                                sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                                1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                                1991 318is - Sold
                                1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Working...
                                X