Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are an E30 owner when......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asu325ix View Post
    ....when you're new to this forum and the first thing you do is look for this thread( I have an 89 ix 5sp and it is my daily )

....when you go through this entire thread before anything else

....when you know 99% of what is said here you've been there done that

....when that 1% haven't done you're waiting to happen or do

....when you convince your 16 year old daughter this is the best car ever made and she writes a report on it for school and most of her classmates have no idea what she is talking about when she calls my car an E30

....when said daughter who is now 17 wants my car and I tell her no way but secretly looking for one for her

....when I teach my daughter how to drive stick for 2 reasons:
    1)none of her friends know or want to drive a manual
    2)when she burns out my clutch gives me reason to replace it

....when you pass an E30 in a driveway everyday on your way to work and wonder when its gone did they sell it and why didn't I ask them if they were selling it

....when you look for any reason to do an "italian tune up" any chance you can

....when you go to inspection thinking its gonna fail with that huge hole in the muffler and get excited when they pass it and leave the muffler as is cause it sounds great

....when you convince your wife she don't need to come with you to wherever your going so you can really have fun

more to come as I think of it.....

When you think this is the best first post ever :)

Comment

...people behind you think you're flipping the finger, when you're just resetting the overhead check lights.

Comment

When your gf says she won't gift you parts because you will spend more time with the car than her

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by RagtopE30 View Post
          *When your 10yr old daughter fights with boys at school about who's daddy has the cooler car!
          *When said 10yr old daughter tells you she wants to build an E30 with you for her first car!
          *When you have brainwashed your daughter.
          This is my life and it is great!

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
            ...people behind you think you're flipping the finger, when you're just resetting the overhead check lights.
            Lol have had this one before
            1987 325is - S52

Comment

When you own a 325is, buy a vert, sell the 325is, and then buy a 318is a few months later because you missed having two E30's..
              1988 325i Vert
              1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post

Bahahahahaha, Nice!

When you're putting a car cover on a 24 year old car because you don't have a garage and the top leaks.
                Originally posted by Roysneon
                I have a vert project car that will stay auto until/unless the trans craps out on me. I'm just gonna paint it, slam it and pull bitches.

Comment

She is sitting outside waiting for you to install the new fuel pump that came in the mail.
                  Then we will go to the store.

Comment

You know youre an E30 owner when: Hoard oil pans.

I have 5 complete oil pans for my m42
                    = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                      When your gf says she won't gift you parts because you will spend more time with the car than her
                      Are you a mind reading wizard or something ...

My don't quote me list:

Originally posted by george graves
                      I could be wrong, but I don't think it's a smog test type of thing. IIRC think it's against CA law to *sell* a dual outlet muffler as a replacement for a car that came from the factory with a single. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by unloadedak
                        It's brand new. I've gripped the shaft a couple times and that's about it.

Comment

Your tire shop knows you as the guy who always wears out the inside of the tire.
                          Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

You know you are an E30 owner when......

People seeing you browsing e30s on Craigslist be like
                            "BROOOO, you looking to see what price to sell your e30 for?"
                            "Naw, I'm looking for another!"

Successkid.jpg

Comment

...when you're used to the looks the kids give at the drive through when you ask for a drink carrier even though you only ordered one drink.

...when more than once you've considered fixing your check engine light by unplugging it

...when you do the turn around look after parking and think to yourself, "fuck, needs moar low".

Comment

...when you daily your swap because you know it's reliable

...when people tell you your car is hard to work on

...when people try to open the front of your hood

...when you get complimented on your rear camber.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X