Turner Motorsports??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vagcycle
    replied
    TMS is great.

    Leave a comment:


  • thull
    replied
    I have been ordering things from them for years, when it comes to my car's suspension, engine internals, bushings, etc at least half of it is from turner lol.

    I would recommend them 100%

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    the only time I used them was when I picked up the turner lug bolts for my wheels. Studs and bolts were like 200+ and I checked my credit card and they billed me 2 times and sent it out twice. Days later from the first order. I was not happy with them and I let them have it. I refused the 2nd order and they credited my card days later.

    thats the only time I used them. I have used BMP many times and have had no issue.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    just got a bunch of stuff from them and am very happy!

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    I did not realy care about the camber plates since you can't use them with a strut brace. I ended up just sending back the rear brace and getting the rear mounts from IE at bimmerfest on the cheap.

    Leave a comment:


  • DCColegrove
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    I ordered kmac camber caster's and aluminum rear shock mounts from them. The reinforcement plates were scratched to hell and i received a rear shock brace.
    One thing you guys may or may not realize is that most of these companies like Turner, Vorschlag, CARR, IE... source parts from other places and they have logistical problems because of that and many other reasons.

    Unlike myself being hands on in a specialized section of the performance industry they are at the mercy of their suppliers.

    Turner is not out to screw anybody, this much I can tell you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    I ordered kmac camber caster's and aluminum rear shock mounts from them. The reinforcement plates were scratched to hell and i received a rear shock brace.
    How quickly did they rectify that?

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    I ordered kmac camber caster's and aluminum rear shock mounts from them. The reinforcement plates were scratched to hell and i received a rear shock brace.

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    Turner is where I turn when I don't want to wait a while for parts to ship. I'm on the east coast and so are they, so that is the advantage they have with me over BMA and Pelican.

    Plus their race team kicks ass! I love watching them at Lime Rock.

    Leave a comment:


  • elsabor67
    replied
    Being in Germany, getting decent parts or a good performance shop hasn't been easy at times or are a hot minute from where I live.

    I ordered some TMS cross drilled f/r rotors. Within a week they called me and emailed me to let me know that they couldn't fill the order because of shortage. They offered me the front and rear set of Zimmermann rotors for the same price as the TMS ones. Shipping was real fast (7 days to APO) and the customer svc was excellent. Great people to deal with.

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    shipping could be faster but they are trustworthy

    Leave a comment:


  • kroberts
    replied
    I always found their shipping to be painfully slow. I could order items from TMS and BavAuto on the same day and receive the NH shipment 3 or 4 days before Turner's. Maybe it was just bad luck, my experience seems to be the exception rather than the rule.

    IMHO, they can be a little pricey too. They do have an excellent online catalog.

    Leave a comment:


  • TwistyTunedE30
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    Ive Bought A Lot Of Stuff From Them. Always Had Good Service. If I Had One Complaint It Would Be That Nothing Ever Comes With Cock N Balls Included
    Way To Go With Capitalizing Every Word In Your Post... But the TMS chip Ive got in my M30 car is awesome and Ive not heard anything bad about them other than pricing.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Ive Bought A Lot Of Stuff From Them. Always Had Good Service. If I Had One Complaint It Would Be That Nothing Ever Comes With Cock N Balls Included

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    I've done business with TMS on 3 occasions - each time they had what I wanted in stock, it was shipped promptly and they are professional people to deal with. I even met a few of them in person when SpeedTouring Car had an event at Infineon Raceway a few years back. Great business, great people.

    Jon

    Leave a comment:

Working...