Turner Motorsports??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mtriple
    replied
    Doug is the man!

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    They're great guys and local to me too (somewhat...) I have a bunch of their parts in my car (Aluminum subframe mounts, diff mount other shit) and all are great but what's most impressive is what they did to my bosses E36 M3. He has a '95 Dinan Stage III and he brought it to them to have all the rear bushings redone in aluminum and it is now one of the mose hooked-up and best handling cars I've ever driven.

    Leave a comment:


  • zedfez
    replied
    I just ordered new rotors and pads from them, they were great, good service and prompt shipping.

    Leave a comment:


  • DCColegrove
    replied
    I'll even endorse Turner, they have always been stand up guys.
    Last edited by DCColegrove; 07-04-2008, 12:38 PM. Reason: moved a comma

    Leave a comment:


  • Emre
    replied
    Originally posted by DSP74
    I'm wondering about other folks experiences with them
    I've done tons of business with them over the years. Doug Mahar and Will Turner are both very cool guys that are great to work with, very knowledgeable, and really stand behind their products.

    All of the TMS boys have years and years racing E30's (especially M3's, obviously) and know these cars inside out. For years, the Turner J-Stock suspension was absolutely "the" hot set-up for E30 track cars. I still run one on my E30 track car and couldn't be happier.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ral
    replied
    same. I ordered springs, shocks, sway bars, and some other smaller stuff and couldn't be happier.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric Giles
    I have ordered from them a few times over the years. Not the absolute cheapest price on parts, but they have excellent service and are very helpful if you have a question.
    That is absolutely true. I have order many things from them including software for my M52, suspension for my old car, and also rotors and pads for the M52E30. They are VERY helpful with any questions you have and shipping is done in a timely manner. Great guys at TMS.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave McLaren
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric Giles
    I have ordered from them a few times over the years. Not the absolute cheapest price on parts, but they have excellent service and are very helpful if you have a question.
    +1

    Sometimes there are to many choices on the net, and too many opinions. These guys not arm-chair fly-boys; they win races, year-in, year-out. So I often buy what they recommend.

    Leave a comment:


  • nomsg
    replied
    No problems here. I ordered Bilstein/H&R combo, delivered on time and quite helpful.

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    TMS is a pretty good group of guys to do business with. Right after I picked up my M50, and then put it on a stand for a year, I placed a substantial order with them.... I ended up getting the TMS Shorty headers and a JBRacing flywheel. Shipping was definitely fast. I also bought a set of brake pads and rotors from them, same deal (fast shipping) and wasn't that expensive.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    their poly diff bushing is 75d and pretty much solid. I have one waiting to go in and it's waaay stiffer than the old poly bushing I got years ago (don't remember the brand but it's JUNK). They also offer aluminum.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSP74
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I believe their Delrin stuff are actually AKG stuff.

    If you look at the part number for the diff it says "AKGbushing" or something.

    I have AKG Delrin motor and tranny mounts in my car, and a Delrin diff bushing waiting to go in.

    Hmmmm I thought all AKG sold was Poly stuff..

    Leave a comment:


  • RedHoodRidah
    replied
    They're a good company. Shipping is teh fast since I live like an hour away from them lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by DSP74
    specifically I'm looking at the delrin front offset bushings and rear diff bushing...
    I believe their Delrin stuff are actually AKG stuff.

    If you look at the part number for the diff it says "AKGbushing" or something.

    I have AKG Delrin motor and tranny mounts in my car, and a Delrin diff bushing waiting to go in.

    Leave a comment:


  • DSP74
    replied
    specifically I'm looking at the delrin front offset bushings and rear diff bushing...

    Leave a comment:

Working...