Baghdad M-drei

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Kaiser
    I like the Iraqi flag air freshener, i need to get me one of those! Sadly all those nice cars are soon to be destroyed if they drive half as bad as the Saudi's doing their "drifting".
    +1

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Dragons on the floorboards mod! I'm super jealous.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave McLaren
    replied
    Originally posted by OrganicMechanic
    what do you think the interior smells like?
    LO-flippin-L. That was good.

    Leave a comment:


  • OrganicMechanic
    replied
    what do you think the interior smells like?

    Leave a comment:


  • RedStar240
    replied
    hahaha i bet they just roll what they can get.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave McLaren
    replied
    I will wager that you are unaware that this car was once owned by my half-brother, Lorenzo Lamas. He is a big star in Hollywood, you know. Many girls like to come ride with me in this car. And sometimes they say to me, "Hisham, is it true that this car has magical powers which enhance the libido?" I cannot be certain, but my feeling is that indeed, it must be true.

    Last edited by Dave McLaren; 07-03-2008, 07:54 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    Is it just me or is the front valence on that m3 the same as Jordan's piece?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Originally posted by VAPORBLADE
    As stated above, the car with the M20 looks to be a different ride than the Iraq/Vlad mobile.

    Leave a comment:


  • DCColegrove
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    I would like the bar part to be a fuschia color, and the ends to be an olive green with orange trim. haha. You arent by any chance going to be near Glendale soon eh?


    Mariano
    Just called you but you didn't pick up, I'll probably go to the meet in Van Nuys...

    How about we do a zebra skin tuck and roll kind of padding thing on em?

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    I would like the bar part to be a fuschia color, and the ends to be an olive green with orange trim. haha. You arent by any chance going to be near Glendale soon eh?


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • DCColegrove
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    I have found a new direction to go with my car.



    Mariano
    Neet...I have your bars ready...You want me to repaint them, like...Green, Yellow and Orange?

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    I have found a new direction to go with my car.



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • E30godz
    replied
    I giggled at the fact they the other two guys are driving fords.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerista
    Its not the same car
    Ah, good catch.

    Originally posted by GraphicRage
    You guys are dicks, it's amazing that M3 exists AT ALL in Iraq. So what if it's not your taste. I think the fact that there's one there is awesome.
    WTF? So, you'd prefer seeing an E30 M3 that's been trashed and virtually runied over not seeing one at all? I prefer the latter, it's such a waste to go all APC on the interior and use it for "drag racing".

    Leave a comment:


  • KillaCams
    replied
    Yea but the M20 doesn't have red vents in the dash

    Leave a comment:

Working...