Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Escrow Company ? (for parts id like to buy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Escrow Company ? (for parts id like to buy)

Hey just a quick question this time.....I bought some parts from a guy and he wants to use an ESCROW company. Makse sense protects both parties but i wanted to know if anyone had ever done any biz. with these people. The escrow company is a company based out of the UK. www.securetripletrader.com <--- that is the web site for the escrow company. If anyone know anything about these guys i would be happy to know b4 i send a whole bunch of money threw them.

Thanks again for helping me out.

Yeah make sure before you send money b/c there are scams done with escrow companies.

-gil

Comment

another escrow company to avoid: escrow.com

Escrow.com royally screwed up my recent purchase of an E30 from California. Not scammers, I don't think, just total jackasses. They lost or destroyed -- who knows -- the title to the car. In fairness, they gave me a refund, as they should have. But I would steer well clear.

Comment

Sounds like a b.s. scam to me. Payal has its limitations, but id use that or nothing. I see you getting your fudge packed with a dry corn cobb. More than likely a shithead from nigeria, the only thing he does all day is run scams on suckers.....no offense.....like you.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
        X