E30 Tc Baur m3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Tc Baur m3?

Hey guys, im in the process of building my Tc baur, i was thinking of putting some M3 fenders and kit on it. I wanted to know has anyone ever done this before? Does anyone have any pictures?

Your help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

you would most likly be first and only

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
    click here for details

Comment

I've seen it done before but i don't remember which forum it was on.

Comment

I personally wouldn't do it to a Baur, but your car your call. gl either way!
        Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
        LSx e36TI coming soon
        Originally posted by s0urce
        Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

im thinking of doing it but i have to see what they look like first.

Comment

I saw one on Ebay in California a few months back, so I know at least one exists. It wasn't a real M3, just had some additions...

Here is a pic of it from the Baur registry (http://www.bmwbaurtc.nl/) It's car 40259:

Comment

that red baur was fpr sale a couple years back, either ebay or here. Back wheel fitiment looks horrendous.
              sigpic
              both these cars are gone :(

Comment

Personally, I think the Baur looks nice with an M3 kit, but yeah, that example in particular fails in the rear wheel area.

From what I remember, it never sold on Ebay a few months back but may have sold offline.

Comment

Thanks for the pic, that car looks horrible, if i do one it would definately not be like that, the job would be done properly, i will be putting a 745i turbo motor in it and converting it to 5 lug to fit my 17 inch Racing Dynamics.

Comment

Originally posted by B2702
                    putting a 745i turbo motor in it and converting it to 5 lug to fit my 17 inch Racing Dynamics.
                    that combo in an ///M body Baur is so preposterous that it is cool.
                    -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

I think if you're gonna do all that work, you should do it to a vert or an m3. But I don't like baurs either. It would definitely be pretty unique.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
                        i personally wouldn't do it to a baur, but your car your call. Gl either way!
                        +1
                        Present BMWs: E30 325iC, E39 540 Sport 6-speed, E60 M5 SMG

E30 Cabrio Turbo Project

Comment

Originally posted by B2702 View Post
                          Thanks for the pic, that car looks horrible, if i do one it would definately not be like that, the job would be done properly, i will be putting a 745i turbo motor in it and converting it to 5 lug to fit my 17 inch Racing Dynamics.
                          Whats so horrible about it, besides the rims and the bauer top. Now an e30 m3 clone pickup with a baur style convertible top would be sick.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I <3 b2702.

Comment

Originally posted by GraphicRage View Post
                              I saw one on Ebay in California a few months back, so I know at least one exists. It wasn't a real M3, just had some additions...

Here is a pic of it from the Baur registry (http://www.bmwbaurtc.nl/) It's car 40259:
                              Wow. I'm not gonna lie, that is just awful. I know it's not a real M3, but I hate Baurs, and that car is just bad all over.

Comment

Working...
                              X