No announcement yet.

E31 850CI CABRIOLET: I never knew??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure. He said that an old man died and the grandma put it in the paper. Said she had no clue what it was. There's obviously a possibility there are more then one but never put in production I dont' believe

Comment

No way! The guy who produced "Death Warrior" and was an extra in four episodes of the X-Files is selling his car?!
      The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
      With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

Look at all the bidders. Their name start with a letter or number followed by three * then another letter or number...

ie: 3***u, M***M

that seems a little odd to me.

Comment

thats the way ebay works. It always just shows those symbol things.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

I'd at least fill the tires up with air, so those MK1's wouldn't get wrecked on a marble!

Comment

You can cut the top off almost any car to make it look neat. The real trick is how it looks with the soft top up!! The 850 is a pretty car but was competing with the Porsche 928S4----and it was no competition----the Porsche was faster, handled better, and cost about the same with better engineering---Brembo,etc.
              Always looking for Honda Trail 70 or mini trail z50

Comment

Originally posted by Radiocammbodia View Post
                No way! The guy who produced "Death Warrior" and was an extra in four episodes of the X-Files is selling his car?!

Originally posted by THATDONFC View Post
                Look at all the bidders. Their name start with a letter or number followed by three * then another letter or number...

ie: 3***u, M***M

that seems a little odd to me.
                :giggle:

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Working...
                X