looking at a 633csi...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SpecM
    replied
    e24 are such cool cars

    how much?

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    It uses the same crank sensor as the E30s, so if you have a spare it's an easy swap to see if that's the problem.

    You can jump the fuel pump relay socket so pump all the old fuel out, and for good measure maybe put a few gallons of premium and some BJ44K or seafoam in there. If it ran 5 years ago, theoretically bad fuel should be the only real reason it won't start... That or nasty grounds.

    I hope it turns out to be a good car for you! 6ers are very special and exclusive, and even though they are mechanically the same as the E28, they feel different. Somehow...

    Leave a comment:


  • bignate948
    replied
    ^^ i would say its that but i dont know to much lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Ral
    replied
    could it be that the gas has just gone bad, and fouled up the fuel system?

    Leave a comment:


  • gearheadE30
    started a topic looking at a 633csi...

    looking at a 633csi...

    ...that doesn't run. It's been sitting in a garage (clean, little rust) for about 5 years with gas in the tank. Now it won't start. The owner thinks it is the crank sensor. Anything else I should check out when I go over to look at it tomorrow? I wan't to get it running so I can drive it home or at least save some money in shipping.
Working...