Need an opinion: 325is or 325i convertible

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Huff
    replied
    Almost an apples vs. oranges question...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ral
    replied
    I have an M3, and used to have a 'Vert. as much as I love the M3, I think about the 'vert every day, she's like the one girlfriend that you'll always miss. The coupe (M3) is a rocketship though, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by geezerman402
    What would you say is the better car?
    Hey there, welcome to R3V.

    Better? Neither. They both have their quirks and issues, but what doesn't?

    I want a 'vert for summer cruises with my honey by my side.

    I love my poor old coupe as my daily driver.

    Would I use my coupe for summer cruises? I certainly have and will continue to do so. Or, at least until I get a 'vert.

    Would I want a 'vert for a daily driver? If I lived and were able to park in a highly secure area, yes. If it rained rarely, yes. If I didn't care so much about the stereo in my daily driver, well...maybe.

    So yeah, make up your own mind on this one, man!

    Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    double post newb...LOLz
    It must be the PS3s fault. its very frustrating not having spell check or COPY & PAIST.

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    double post newb...LOLz

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    better....... for what? daily driving? if so get a 325is.

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    do you like a car whos roof has been hacked off or a car as it was originally designed to look like?

    Sorry in advance to all you cabi guys but unless the car was designed as a roadster (S2000, z3, z4, ect) Than it seems like they just take coupes and cut the top. just because it sell good. That being said a factory Alpine White M-Tech cabby W/hardtop wouldn't look that bad in my garage lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • geezerman402
    started a topic Need an opinion: 325is or 325i convertible

    Need an opinion: 325is or 325i convertible

    What would you say is the better car?
Working...