The VW Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The VW Thread.

No, you don't need your eyes checked. Do not adjust your sets. This is NOT a test of the emergency broadcast system.

Inspired by this pic, I decree that R3V needs a dope-ass VW thread.

So post 'em up! The lower, the better! The more slammage, the more fun! I wan't 'em all. MkI-MkV, Audis, Skodas, Seats, anything and everything that has a VW logo on it somewhere. There is only one rule. If you post, it has to have a picture of a VW with it. No Dub, no post. I will delete it.

That thing is ballin .

I'm digging the shaved door handle and cleal right tail . :p

And to stay with the spirit of the thread ..heres a shot of a local bagged Beetle with some major poke/stretch action with Mercedes SLRish wheels :

Last edited by Teaguer; 12-05-2008, 11:34 AM. Reason: Massaging Eurospeeds mushy vag

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

Read the damn rule.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
        Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

you turncoat! What is the meaning of this!?!

cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
            you turncoat! What is the meaning of this!?!
            I'm madly in love with MkI and MkII VW's. There, I said it. I want a MkI so bad I can't stand it.

Comment

I think this is a fine idea for a thread!
              sigpic

Comment

-Charlie
                Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                  Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Comment

Here is what became of my old 91 GTI. An engineer off of the Vortex bought it and flew in from Utah to pick it up. Drove it back and put a 1.8t in. :( Still bummed I sold the car. It was MINT! Sold it with snowflakes, not sure what he put on.

Heres the link to his whole build up thread. And then he sold it at the end :(

-Jess-
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

Porsche is most certainly welcome as well!

Comment

I know all those dub dudes are into roof racks and woodgrain. And I wondered what inspired them . . . .

Current Cars
                          2014 M235i
                          2009 R56 Cooper S
                          1998 M3
                          1997 M3

Comment

Here are a few of my most recent ones

My last 75 (first year of production)

My old 86 vert (~150hp) and a random 79 that I had for a few weeks

My last caddy used to be a deisel but I put in a 1.9 16V on megasquirt, Full TT borla exhaust.

The death of that caddy. I was towing a 29K original mile barn find 79 and it all went to shit

The beater MK3 replacement
                            Looked good but sooooo boring to drive. Even with lots of upgrades.

This 81 vert is still languishing in my driveway under a tarp. The caddys 16V under the hood (made 163whp) but I just have no interest in finishing the project :(

My current project. Another 75 rabbit but I am shoehorning a 2.8 VR6 and 5spd from a Corrado into the bay. I cannot wait to drive this one. ~200whp in a 1900lb car :p

And a random one I have hosted because it is great

Been building and driving rabbits since 1989. Still a great bang for the buck car.

Comment

My ex VW's...

E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Comment

Working...
                              X