How much better would an e30 M3 be than my 87 325is?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cferb
    replied
    To someone that isn't into e30s, I don't think it would be worth it. Me? If I had 20k to spend on a car, that would be it, whether it cost that much or not. You may not think it's worth it though. I have an article from 89 that says the 325is is nearly as good of a driver as the m3, and has more torque.

    Leave a comment:


  • GaryE30
    replied
    You also have to consider value. Your 325iS is probably only worth 5k max... the m3 on the other hand is probably 15K min. Can you afford one?

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Are you joking? Its considered one of the best drivers cars ever made! I would sell my "poor mans M3" if I could get a real E30 M3 any day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Germanautos12
    replied
    Isnt it considered the "Most winning car ever made".

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    I think you should test drive it and you'll soon know. At least your not pursuing this car solely based on its prestige and look.

    Leave a comment:


  • Maluco
    replied
    hmm, I wonder if this has ever been discussed on r3v?

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    No, get a Vespa.

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    Go drive one and find out for yourself. It's entirely dependent on what you want out of your car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    Are you serious? I think its much better. Why not try driving one?

    Leave a comment:


  • How much better would an e30 M3 be than my 87 325is?

    The only performance mods are remus exhaust and bilstein HDs. I am considering chasing down an m3. Is it worth it? Is the drive worth it, not the prestige or looks, which are awesome, but is the drive worth it?
Working...