No announcement yet.

Honda timing chain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been using aftermarket belts on all my hondas, and all my buddies hondas without any problems. Same with water pumps, tensioners, etc. I think it's more important to change them at the proper interval than to use OEM parts. My beater is on it's third timing belt in my hands (in the family since new), and I never put oem parts in it.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Some of the Japaneese A/M makers are good, Nippon, ARI, NPN, NOK, NPR, KYB, Nippon Reinz, Bando, etc. They make the stuff for the OE's. But when I said anti-aftermarket, I was directing my statement towards PepBoys, NAPA, CSK, etc. brands.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          It's good money bisch, and there are more of them then e28-e34 BMW's on the road.
          I wasn't trying to be condescending. Just one of the first times I've heard you speak technically.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
            I wasn't trying to be condescending. Just one of the first times I've heard you speak technically.

Oh ok. I had felt it an afront. My most sinsere apology for being defensive. I have a shit ton of knowledge, I just don't like spewing forth with it because I figure someone will try to prove me wrong. The last thing I want at r3v is DCCitis.

Comment

Working...
            X